Murder

'These hoes will set you up tell you they love you they don't mean it'

                                  ○

"These two gone be going everywhere with you from now on, this Dave and this Carson but I call him barson" I tell India pointing at the buff blonde haired security guard then the bald dark one.

"And why do I need them again? I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself" She sasses.

"Yo give us a minute" I tell dave and barson while still looking at India. 

"Why the fuck you always gotta be difficult?" I ask once they left the living room.

"I just don't understand why I need body guards"

"Cause people will kill you and tero to get to me!"

"Okay... we been knew that, so that didn't answer my question of why now"

"Cause we not dealing with no little niggas, these niggas really want my head so where ever you go them two body builders going with you period, it's not up for discussion" I dead pan.

"You so irritating" She huffs under her breath with a pout on her lips.

"You could get kidnapped and I know in less than 3 hours they bringing yo annoying ass right back" I mumble.

"Fuck you!" She laughs and I couldn't help but krack a smile at the sound of her laughter, it was so contagious.

"You not gone give barson and dave a hard time is you?" I ask as her laughter dies down.

"Since it's for me and tero safety no, it would be dumb of me If I did" She said following me out the living room.

"Good cause until this shit over them about to be ya new best friends"

"I don't gotta take them to the club with me do I?"

"You not going to the club so no" I shrug as we reach the backyard where tero was at playing on his swing set.

"You always trying to control somebody, I can't go to the club now?"

"He got these niggas wrapped around his finger already" I chuckle watching dave push him on the swing.

"I'm still wondering why I can't go to the club?"

"You get some friends with some morals and you can go to the club anytime you want too" I tell her laying down on one of pool chairs with one of my feet on the ground and the other on the chair as I slid a pre rolled from behind my ear.

"My friends do have morals you just saying that cause you don't like them, especially asian" She said sitting on my lap, laying back she rests her head on my shoulder as I grab a lighter from my balmain jeans.

"Asian the biggest rat out of all of them" I spoke sparking the Dutch.

"You got my bestfriend fucked up"

I was about to open my mouth to say something until my phone starts ringing.

"Hello" I answer not bothering to look at the caller i.d as I took a long drag from the dutch.

"I finally got in her head" As soon as I heard the voice I knew it was X.

"Who head?"

"Lexies!"

"Oh shit, so she gone do it, what she on" I ask leaning up wrapping my arm around India waist so she wouldn't fall.

"She gone set this nigga up!"

"How? Like when she trying to do this shit" I spoke blowing out smoke.

"Tonight, she gone call that nigga to come over, put that pussy on him and she gone have that nigga out the house by 12 and we gone already be out there waiting on him"

"So y'all gone blow the niggas brains out in front of her spot?" I ask taking another pull.

"Of course not, we gone tail him for a couple blocks, the streets should be empty at that time so wherever we get him at, no witnesses"

"You tell Jah and kev about this?"

"Yea, they ready to go we just waiting for her to give us that phone call so we know it's a go"

"Alright, I'm gone let y'all handle that"

"Bet, I'll hit you when it's done"

"Bet" I move the phone down from my ear hanging up.

"Why X talking to that thot?" India asks taking the dutch from inbetween my fingers.

"So we can use her to our advantage"

"And now she supposed to set a nigga up for y'all"

"Basically"

"Welp your not going, anything that pertains to another female that's not me doesn't concern you so they gone have to complete this mission without you" She shrugs.

"I know you just heard me tell that nigga I was gone let them handle it, and I'm supposed to be controlling" I mumble the last part under my breath.

"I heard what you said dragon breath" She laughs. 

"Yo you got me fucked up" I laugh taking the dutch from her.