Hands On The Wheel

'If I could fuck her once I can fuck her twice'

"He got away!"

"What you mean he got away?" I ask calmly into the phone.

"Like I said, this nigga sped off!"

"Why the fuck y'all ain't chase him!?"

"We did! This nigga was hitting mad corners and we lost him"

"So y'all don't know where he at, y'all haven't got no word?"

"Nah, this nigga may have passed out and died for all we know cause we lit that car up, I can't believe this nigga actually got away"

"I can't believe y'all let him get away" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Shit happens, I told karter keep his ears to the streets so when I get word I'll hit bang ya line"

"Bet" I hung up the phone shaking my head. This shit just fucked up my night and morning.

"What's wrong" India asks walking out the bathroom with wet hair.

"These niggas man" I sigh rubbing my temples.

"What happened?" She questions dropping her towel to the floor and I swear I almost had a heart attack.

"Rico, rico, reek!" She snaps her fingers in my face bringing me out my daze, I hadn't even noticed she put on one of my t-shirts.

"Huh, what you say?" I ask confusedly  blinking.

"I said what happened" She laughs shaking her head.

"Oh yeah, so these niggas let danny get away"

"How that happen?" She asks slipping some panties on underneath the shirt.

"That's what I'm saying, they don't know where this nigga at he could have bled out somewhere by now"

"So now what?"

"Now we wait"

A couple days later word got around that danny was in a coma after crashing into a middle aged lady with multiple gunshot wounds to the chest and leg area.

I wanted to send somebody to the hospital to finish that nigga off so bad but his room was heavily guarded.

"I can't believe y'all let that nigga get away yo!" I exclaim running my hand down my face.

"All we can do is hope they pull the plug on this nigga and he don't start breathing on his own" X shrugs scrolling on his phone, we was at the spot boolin.

"No we need to hope that bitch lexi not running her mouth" Jah spoke.

"Right cause I ain't going back to jail" Kevin adds shaking his head.