Schemin Up

'We call that schemin' up forreal'

"My daughter informed me on everything you did for her after that little dickhead puso sus sucias manos sobre ella, I can not express how thankful I am for you being there for my daughter in her time of need"

"It's nothing man, really"

"Well it's something to me so I took matters in my own hands and had some of my men keep an eye on santiago's beach house estate for you, it looks like he'll be here for a while so there's no need to rush"

"Y'all know how many guards there are in and outside the house?"

"There's about 15 guards scattered outside surrounding the estate, and the guards double once you go in there's a guard covering every inch of the house"

"You think one of yo guys can take me to y'all lookout spot so I can see the house for myself?"

"Yes definitely, when you and your partner are ready just give me the word and I'll have 50 men storming through his front door behind you"

"That might be soon so make sure they ready"

"Them guards ontop of the house and on the balconys gone be easy to knock down"

Garcia had Rodrigo, Diego and two workers to take me and Kevin to they look out spot so we could personally surveillance the house. The spot was in the hills behind the house so we could see everything.

"I want snipers everywhere pointed down at the house" Kevin instructs the two workers and they nod writing it down

"We gone come in from the front after the guards on the roof is down" I say moving the binoculars down from my face.

"So when y'all trying to do this?" Diego asks dusting his clothes off.

"Well we need to be properly prepared so I give it 2 to 3 days" Kevin said.

"We running in here when it's dark, this shit gone be so fun" I laugh.

"How we gone see?"

"Night vision goggles, it's gone be like a big game of lazer tag but with real guns and you not getting three lives"

"Damn, that shit sound lit!" Rodrigo jumps hype.

"Nigga shut up before somebody from the house hear you!" Diego whisper yells smacking the back of his head.

"My bad" Diego whispers back rubbing his head with a pout on his face.

"Why are y'all whispering? You know what let's just leave cause y'all tweaking" Kevin chuckles walking over to the car which was parked a few feet behind us, the workers came in a truck which was also parked behind us.

Chuckling I follow behind getting in the passenger seat of the car and diego and rodrigo hop in the back.

"So where we gone get these night vision goggles from?" Kevin asks as we drove down the dirt road.

"I'll tell my dad we need some you know he can get his hands on almost anything with all the connects he got"

"We cutting the power to they shit, niggas gone be lost hearing bullets fly past they ear" Rodrigo laughs and we all join.

Arriving back at the Garcia residence all four of us went in the living room and got a game of Madden started.

"This nigga diego weak!" Rodrigo exclaims laughing as he scored for 5th time.

"Yea you is trash bro" I agree grabbing my vibrating phone seeing jah was calling.

"Wassup, how shit going up there?" I answer.

"Slow as fuck, this nigga danny must feel real untouchable right now"

"Why you say that?" I ask confused.

"This nigga location is unknown but he still making moves, I'm about to say fuck it kill this nigga moms and catch him slipping at the funeral"

"Hold up you wildin" I laugh shaking my head.

"I know, this whole situation just making me mad, I just wanna kill this nigga take over his whole shit and call it a day" She sighs, this nigga was really stressing.

"We not killing moms though it ain't her fault she raised a rat" I chuckle.

"Yes it is he learned that shit from somewhere!"

"You not killing his mom!" I laugh.

"Well how else we gone get this nigga to come out of hiding"

"You know how, think"

The line fell silent as she was in thought.

"Only thing I can think of i-- oh shit of course, let me call you back" The dial tone sounded and I pull the phone down from my ear sitting it back on my lap.

"Who was that?" Kevin asks.

"Jah"

"How they doing up there, have they found danny?"

"Nope, but he about to come out of hiding real soon" I smirk.

Forgive me y'all for I am back on my bullshit 🙏