Loyalty.

'Tell me who you loyal to
Is it money? Is it fame? Is it weed? Is it drank?
Is it comin' down with the loud pipes and the rain? Big chillin', only for the power in your name Tell me who you loyal to?'

"What the fuck!" Jah shouts.

We was currently on the way back to Toronto from H-Town. The run in been done and word got back to us that everything had kooled down so we called our pilot to fire up the jet and we was out of Houston by 12. Now currently thousands of feet in the air this nigga jah looking at something on her phone bugging out.

"My nigga, why are you yelling" Kevin asks scrunching up his as he stretched his arms out.

"Look at this shit bruh" Jah shoves her phone in kevin face.

"What the fuck!" Kevin yells jumping up.

"Damn how bad could it be" Karter mumbles.

"What the fuck" He whispers to himself once jah showed him the phone.

"I don't even want to see that shit" I shook my head covering my ears with my headphones.

"Yo what the fuck is this" I ask once jah shoves the phone in my face after I just said I didn't want to see that shit.

"Yo as soon as we land we pulling up" Kevin spoke pacing back and forth.

What the fuck. That was the only thing going through my head. I know this nigga didn't switch up on us. I wasn't gone jump to conclusions based off a picture though but it was kind of hard not to. I had so many questions running through my head, wondering where loyalty lied.

"Why you so anxious" India asks as I checked my phone for the hundredth time today.

I was waiting for somebody to hit me up saying they had finally got in touch with this nigga, but everybody coming up empty handed.

"I'm waiting for an important call" She nodded not pressing the issue.

I tried checking my phone again but it was snatched out of my hand.

"You need to clear your mind" She said in a soothing tone. I nod, she was right I had to much on my mind.

Laying my head in her lap I stretched across the couch.

"Now, tell me what's on your mind" She spoke playing in my hair.

"Everything, I don't even know where to start" I shrug.

"Start at the beginning"

And I did, I told her everything-- well almost everything. I explained the situation with the Dominicans and danny and a little bit about X leaving out this current situation.

"You been holding all that in" She says shaking her head.

"You know how I am about this type of shit, I can't help but keep it in that's all I know"