Sit Down

[Jah in mm]

'Fuck a meeting we about to have a sit down'

We arrive in the DR around 4' o clock in the afternoon. We had already got settled in the penthouse we renting for the weekend, now we just need to past time until it was time for the sit down with Santiago tonight.

"Let's go to the beach, you can't come to the DR and not go to the beach plus it's literally right there" I said pointing outside the window

"It is a lot of baddies out there too" X adds.

"Yea let's go I do wanna surf" Kevin said standing up from the couch.

"Nigga you know you can't surf" I laugh standing up.

"I know that's why that fine ass instructor gone teach me" He smirks, we all laugh walking out the door.

It was mad packed on the beach beautiful women everywhere. I laugh watching kevin spitting game to the surf instructor, shaking my head I look towards the rocks at the end of the beach and a certain someone catches my eye, my legs unvoluntarily started moving in that direction.

"You over here hogging the blunt all to ya self let somebody else have a hit" I spoke with a smirk as I approach her.

Her head snaps towards me and a smile slowly forms on her face

"Are you stalking me" She asks handing the blunt out toward me which I gladly took. Taking a pull off the blunt I held the smoke down.

"I think I should be asking you that ma" I reply blowing the smoke out my nose.

"What you doing out here anyway" I ask taking another pull off the backwood.