Stay Ready

'If you just give me 24, cause all I need is 24 hours, I promise you'll want plenty more"

"S-Slow d-own daddy!" She moans.

I had her feet in the air holding the back of her thighs down since she wanted to hold out on me for 2 hours 12 minutes and 24 seconds.

I was pounding inside her mercifully as she screams in pleasure pleading for me to slow down.

"Nah, you a big girl take it" I growl watching the cum-coated strap slide in and out of her.

Another one of her piercing screams fills the room as her body violently shook.

Her hand pushes against my stomach as a sharp gasp escapes her lips. Smacking her hand down I slam all the way inside her before sliding out and slamming inside her again.

Her face was turning redder by the minute as a thick layer of sweat covered both our bodies.

"Don't forget how to breath ma" I groan as she gasps for air.

I had to slow down my thrust cause she was dead struggling to breath.

"You koo?" I ask thrusting slowly.

She nods as color returns back to her face and her chest steadily heaves up and down.

"Good cause you in for a couple more hours"

"Stop crying I said my bad it's too early for this shit" I said with my eyes glued to the tv. Yea it was 3 am but it's never too early for 2k.

India woke up from our session in tears complaining about how sore she was.

"You want me to see how bad it is?" I ask pausing the game and she nods wiping her eyes.

I stood up flipping the covers off her body before sitting on the edge of the bed. Pulling her legs open I pull her boyshorts to the side.

"Damn" I mumble, it was mad red and kind of puffy.

"See I told you to slow down you was way too deep!" She whines.

"But it wasn't like a regular slow down it was like the go faster slow down" I retort justifying my actions.

"That shit don't even make sense" She mugs me.

"Yes it do, you was moaning loud as fuck!" I exclaim.

"Cause it felt good as fuck! But that don't mean I wasn't feeling the pain too"

"Well next time don't moan then" I shrug.

"That's impossible!"

"Then shut up and go get some ice or something" I laugh.

"Fuck you, you know I can't get up" She cut her eyes at me glaring hard.

I just laugh standing up walking out the room. Walking down the hallway I peeped in tero room making sure he was alright before walking downstairs.