Curious

'Hit the strip while she asleep, shorty know that I'm a freak, and that's why you're curious'    

She leans down smashing our lips together in a slow sensual French kiss. Slipping my hand under her shirt I unhook her bra, pulling back from the kiss she lifts up her shirt slowly taking it off her body before slipping her bra off.

Pulling her into me I placed soft kisses on her chest before flicking my tongue over her hardened nipples giving her breast a slightly rough squeeze.

I flip us over so she was laying on her back and I was inbetween her legs. Stuffing my face in the crook of her neck I suck softly on her caramel skin.  

She lays a hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer in the crook of her neck as soft moans slip threw her lips as I trail kisses from her chest all the way down to the rim of her navel.

I look up in her eyes for a silent approval, the look in her eyes grants me to continue. Sitting up I slid her leggings off her lower body tossing them across the room.

My mouth waters as I look up and down her body hungrily. I could see her nectar leaking threw her black lace thong.

I press my thumb against her clit rubbing slowly in a circular motion, she whimpers grabbing a hold of my wrist. I stop my movement and she lets my wrist go.

"May I" I ask referring to her thong.

Her cheeks blush a rosy red as she nods her head quietly. Sliding her thong slowly down her legs I let them fall to the floor.

Propping her legs up on my shoulders I kiss her inner thighs, sucking on her soft caramel skin leaving passion marks.

I ease my finger inside her wetness before pulling it back out covered in her juices. Sitting up I brung my finger up to her lips and she didn't hesitate to take my finger in her mouth slowly sucking her juices off.

"I knew you was a freak, you just needed a nigga like me to bring it out of you" I smirk lowering back down inbetween her legs.

"She so fucking gorgeous" I whisper, my warm breath hit her glistening pussy making her shiver.

"Please" She whines.

"You gotta tell me what you want" I smirk running the tip of my finger up and down her slit.

Her chest heaves up and down rapidly as she struggles to get a word out.

"I-I want you to e-eat me out" she
finally stutters out.

"Now was that so hard"

Before she got the chance to respond I flick my tongue against her sensitive clit, a loud soft moan sounds from her lips. Twirling my tongue in a circular motion around her clit more soft moans fill the room.

Attaching my lips on her clit I began sucking harshly. A sharp gasp escapes from her plump pink lips as her back arches off the bed followed by a loud moan. Her fingers tangle in my hair pushing me deeper into her.

Licking up and down her slit I stop at her entrance pushing my tongue as deep as it could go, a string of spanish curse words slip from her lips.

Moving my tongue in and out of her wetness I hit her spot over and over again. Her walls clench tightly around my tongue so I knew she was close to her peak.