Many Men

'Many men wish death upon me'

"Yea this the one right here" I tell my realtor Debra. It's been 2 weeks since my house got shot up and I been staying with India and tero until I found the perfect house, and I think I just did.

"Excellent choice, I'll have the papers ready to sign by 9 am tomorrow" She says with a warm smile stretched across her face.

"Perfect, you want me to come to the office?"

"I'll meet you back here and these are officially yours" She smiles handing over the keys to the house.

"Thanks deb you never disappoint" I flash her a charming smile. She waves me off as a blush creeps on her face.

"9 am sharp don't forget" She reminds as she steps in her car.

I look over the house feeling like more of a boss than I already am. I went from the hood to penthouses, to gated communities, then finally the hills, I can't go up no more from here.

Unlocking my phone I dial India and as expected she picks up on the first ring.

"Yo you not gone believe the house I just kopped!" I exclaim, I ain't gone flex I was mad hype.

"Where is it at, you sound happy so I know it gotta be over the top"

"More like on top, look up"

"Look up what you m---- reek I know you didn't make that move!" She yells in excitement.

"Yea I made that move for us, we sitting on top of the city baby!"

"For us!?"

"Yea ain't no way I'm living in this big ass house by myself, plus I need to keep y'all close just in case some shit go down"

"I'm about to start packing now" I chuckle hearing the dial tone pulling the phone back from my ear.

For the first time in a long time I had a genuine smile on my face, it felt good to be looking over my city.

"None of y'all still haven't talked to X" Jah asks, we all sat around the trap boolin playing 2k in jah office looking over everybody making sure they was on they shit.

"I met up with him a couple weeks back"

"Nigga and you just now telling us!" Kevin incredulously asks.

"Nigga these last couple of weeks been brazy that shit slipped my mind" I said waving him off.

"So what y'all meet up about, what he say, where y'all meet at?" He fired question after question.

"Damn tmz you real anxious, jah check and see if this nigga wired" I laugh.

"I'll beat yo ass, quit playing" He mugs as I calm down from my laughing fit.