She Will

'Do it for the realist niggas in the fucking game right now she will'

W

e walk in V Live and all eyes was on us, as usual.

"I'm going infront of the stage" I tell everybody.

"I'm coming too, I need a close up" Kevin cheeses walking past us going to the stage.

"We gone be in the section" Jah spoke and I nod turning around walking over to the stage.

A bad dark skin stripper with a hour glass figure dropped down in front of me and started twerking her ass in my face.

"Fuck it up then shorty!" I yell hype slapping hundred dollar bills on her ass.

Another stripper came and joined her and my smile couldn't get any bigger at the sight in front of me.

Pulling a pre-rolled from behind my ear I slid a lighter out my pocket lighting the end of my kush filled backwood.

Inhaling from the blunt I let it hang from my lips as I threw money on the two beautiful women in front of me. I was having the time of my life, I was mesmerized by the booty staring so hard I think I could burn a whole through em.

"Baby it's real" The dark skin stripper looks back and tells me.

"I ain't doubt you for a second" I say squeezing her ass and I could tell it was by how it felt. 

"The boss told me to come get you" A blonde haired woman whispers in my ear pulling me from my trance. I nod and she walks in front of me signaling me to follow her and I did as told following behind her.

She led me too a secret door behind one of the private rooms that opened up to a long hallway. We walked and walked until we reached a single solid gold door at the end of the hallway.

She knocks on the door with a specific pattern and seconds later the door opens and we walk in the room.

The woman stood gesturing me to sit down at one of the chairs in front of the desk. I reluctantly sit down in one of the chairs waiting.

Five minutes later he appears from behind a wall sitting in the golden chair behind the desk.

"Pardon me for the wait I had to take care of some business" I nod in understandment.

"Now, shall we get down to business"

"I wired the 5 mil like you asked" I said getting straight to the point.

"Well then nothing else needs to be discussed, I'll send everything you'll need over and this is officially yours" He smiles opening up a drawer tossing me a single golden key which I caught in my hand with ease.

I stood up holding my hand out.

"Nice doing business with you" I tell him as we firmly shake hands.

"Likewise" He spoke as we let go.

I was escorted back onto the main floor with a permanent smirk on my face.

"Where you go" Kevin asks as I sat in one of the chairs in front of the stage getting a lap dance.

"The bathroom"