Problems & Selfless

'Two beautiful women claiming that they love me
Girl, tell me, is it 'cause I showed you how to be the best you?'

It's been two weeks since we finished the deal with Garcia. Basketball season has officially started and we won 3 out of our 4 games so far.

"You need to relax, the season just started and you already stressing" Ravens voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"You just do yo job shorty" I laugh. I was currently in her dorm room laying on my stomach as she sat on my back giving me a massage. 

"You play all day" She chuckles finishing my massage getting off my back. I turn over so I was facing her and she sat on my lap.

"Can you give me my phone back now" I ask licking my lips.

"Your line pinging too, seems like a lot of people want your attention" She raises a perfectly arched eyebrow looking down at me curiously.

"But who got it right now" I retort smirking as her cheeks heat up a rosy red.

She leans down placing a lingering kiss on my lips before tossing my phone on my chest hopping off my lap strolling in the bathroom.

Unlocking my phone I see missed calls from ciara and india. I hop up remembering tero was coming over today, grabbing my hoodie I quickly threw it on.

"Aye I gotta go I'll hit you up later" I shout towards the bathroom door before rushing out the dorm room. 

I rush in my condo running up the stairs going in tero room. The door was wide open with tero sleep in his bed and India sleep on the floor on top of one of his bears.

I smile letting out a deep breath walking out the room jogging back down the stairs going in the kitchen

I smile letting out a deep breath walking out the room jogging back down the stairs going in the kitchen. Opening the frigerator I grab a red gatorade before closing it back walking in the living room.

Taking my hoodie off I threw it next to me on the couch picking up a ps4 controller turning on the game.

30 minutes into me killing jah, kevin, and X on black ops 2 and talking shit into my headset india walks down the stairs with a sleepy tero on her hip.

"I don't want kevin on my team he trash" X complains, I laugh at X and kevin going back and fourth through the headset.

India and tero plop down right next to me on the couch, india rested her head on my shoulder while Tero snuggled into her side.

"Alright I'll take X, jah you take Kevin restart the match" I tell them.