Cali

'I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali'

"So you really leaving for LA tomorrow morning?" India asks eyes squinted with a mug set on her face.

"I wouldn't leave for fake" I chuckle as she slaps my shoulder.

"Shut up, you could've atleast told me ahead of time!"

"I didn't even know so how was I gone tell you?" I laugh zipping up my suitcase sitting it on the floor.

"Whatever" She rolls her eyes walking past me.

"You know whats the best thing about goodbyes?" I ask gripping her forearm turning her around.

"No what's that?" She asks uninterestedly, I smirk shaking my head.

"Mmm" She hums softly as she gyrated her hips against my face. Gripping her thighs I ran my tongue inbetween her slick folds french kissing her clit before shoving my tongue as far as it could go inside her waterfall.

"Oh fuck" She moans gripping my hair bouncing up and down on my tongue. Curling my tongue against her G-spot her body shivers as her walls tighten around my tounge.

I fiddled with her nipples with one hand as she bounces faster, a visibly thin coat of sweat covering her body. Using my free hand I rub her clit with my thumb feeling her juices run down my chin and the sides of my mouth, I rub faster making her legs shake.

"Oh fuck I'm cummingg!" I caught all her nectar on my tongue as she rode out her orgasm.

Her chest heaves up and down as she moves down from my face laying on the bed tooting her ass up putting a deep arch in her back.

I had a smug smile plastered on my face as I sat up positioning myself behind her sending a hard smack to her ass, she whimpers in the sheets throwing her ass back in anticipation.

Smirking I stick the tip of the strap in then pull back out before repeating the action.

"Stop teasing" She whines.

Deciding to put her out of her misery I obey her pushing all of the strap in filling her up as she let out a loud moan followed by a string of curse words, I thrusted slowly letting her get comfortable. She slowly starts throwing her ass back matching my long thrusts.

"Faster!" She let out in a breathy moan.

Gripping the sides of her waist I slam inside her faster and harder.

"Fuuck, right there!"

"I got you where I want you now" I groan as her ass slams back making the strap to rub against me.

I gave her a few more deep thrust before pulling out and flipping her on her back before flipping us around.

"Ride it"

With no hesitation she slowly slid herself down the 10' inch strap. She moves up and down at a steady paste as she gyrated her hips.

Groaning I grip her hips feeling myself building up, she had a smirk on her face knowing she had full control over me right now.

Beads of sweat collected on both our bodies as she bounces up and down harshly slamming her ass down on the strap and I groaned every time as the intensity grew.