Chapter three

Violet POV

I want to find out who I was supposed to be. If my real dad well.... Didn't disappear.... maybe I would be different.... I want to know who my dad is. What my last name would have been I was raised by my dad.

Summers POV

I want to find out who I was supposed to be if I hadn't fell into the popular crowd. I want to be myself and stop trying so hard. Well I never tried too hard, but pretty hard.

I always tried to have the best makeup, the best outfits, my hair perfect. I'm done trying. It's time to be real.

Violet POV

I quietly walked down the hallway after my encounter with the girl. After thinking about it for awhile I realized I had to find him.

I just didn't know what I would say to my parents. Would I ask them about him? Maybe just his name so I could look him up? That one. I would ask him his first and last name.

It would be super awkward but I had to do it.

I walked off to class with my best friend. We got there early everyday last year and planned to do the same for this year.

Time skip** 3 hours

I was sitting in class bored out of my mind. This year the teachers were horrible, yet Madalyn seemed to love them. "Ok so today we are learning about the Texas against Mexico war. Where the Mexico won and Texas didn't get independence until USA bought them out." The boring teacher spoke.

I knew something wasn't right about that but I kept quiet. That was when Madalyn's hand shot up.

"Ma'am that isn't right." She immediately spoke. "What isnt right?"

"Well Texas Actually won and declared its independence as its own country until Texas and the USA came together.

"Oh yeah that's right. Smarty pants."

Different class ***

The other teachers were all different. Some were wild and crazy. Others were irresponsible and some boring.

One of the irresponsible ones was smoking weed.

When me and Madalyn walked in the room we started coughing. We then noticed there was weed in our mouth. I spit it out immediately, but Madalyn who was stressed now seemed relaxed.

She slowly sat on the ground and smoked it.

"You get a 100 in my class." She pointed to Madalyn. "You get a zero." She glared at me.

So I was thinking, we have to smoke weed to get good grades? I think it was ridiculous. I took Madalyn's out of her mouth and stuffed it in the teachers hair. Dragging her out by the arm, I marched to the principals office and told her everything.

Of course I got her fired, but it was okay...

Summers POV

After thinking about what my ex best friend said to me she was right. I went up to this really nice girl I knew. Her name was Evangeline. I've always loved her name plus she was always so nice.

"Hey Evangeline." I smiled. She looked around as to seeing if I was talking to her.

"Me Evangeline?" She asked her brows raised.

"Your the only Evangeline I know..." I trailed off. "Oh!" She started laughing. "So may I help you?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to go get some pizza tonight and maybe have a sleepover?" I smiled.

"Um well I will see if I'm free. See you at lunch." And with that the bell rang and we walked to different classes.