Chapter 20 (END)

You got 10 votes. Here is the last chapter of Who I Really Am
Thanks for supporting me!

Summer POV

My eyes shot open. The first thing I saw was Violets eyes. "Violet!" I hugged her tight while she hugged back. "I missed you so much." She said.

I needed to get out of there. I need to find someone... to make me feel like me again. Someone needs to make me feel like Brett did.

"Doctor, when can I take her home?" Violet turned to the doctor and asked. "Well, let's see how she walks." I nodded and pushed my feet to the edge of the bed. I pushed myself off and stood fine. I took my first steps cautiously, but then simply walked normally.

"Perfect! That's rare... you're good to go! Get dressed and you can leave. I'll send up the discharge papers." The doctor winked and walked away. She was cute. I'd smash instead of pass.

Sex was all I could think about. I dont care if it was a woman or man. I just needed it. Violet smiled and handed me clothes. "Who... what'd ya bring me?" I looked at the clothes and smiled. "Some of your shorts and a tank top. I knew it'd be warm when you woke up. I hope these are okay. Not too revealing?"

She looked at me with sympathy eyes, and I faked a soft smile. "They're perfect." I went to get dressed in my short shorts and tank top. I wish it was a crop top and these were booty shorts. I took off the hospital gown and looked at myself on the mirror. I needed a hot bra for my big boobs.

Victoria's Secret here I come. I put on the simple bra my sister got for me and the tank top. I stripped off my old under wear feeling up my legs in the process. I shivered. What can I say... I'm sex crazy. I slipped on my basic undies and shorts. Perfect. I combed through my straight blonde hair with my fingers and stared into my blue eyes.

I was ready. I strutted out and got in the car next to my sister. "Im so happy that you're out of there. At least, I'm not alone anymore!" Violet smiled and pulled out of the parking lot. "What do you mean, alone? Dad? Mom?" They left... I could have sex more!

She sighed. "I haven't seen your father since I left, and mom went crazy." I rolled my eyes. Of course she did. Always needing the attention. I deserve the attention. I need to fuck! "Ok we're here." Violet got out of the car. "Hey Vi! I'm gonna go shopping, mind grabbing my purse from inside and tossing me the keys?"

Time to get ready for sex night.
"Sure." Violet went on and came back with my purse and gave me the keys. I smiled at her and drove off to Victoria's Secret.

I got there and went straight to the lace lingerie. "Red, pink, blue, orange, yellow, nude, and oh rainbow!" I grabbed all of them and bought each set after trying them on.

I'm gonna get a job at a strip club... I thought. I knew it was a great idea for what I wanted. I walked into a stripper bar and asked for a job. "Interview now okay?" The hot manager asked. "Yes please. If I get it, I want to starts right away." It was already 6:30 and they opened at 7:00 so this interview will be done by the time they open.

"What do I have to do for this interview?" I asked. My red lingerie was already on under my clothes. "Take off your clothes in your bra and underwear." He said plainly while sitting in a chair in the middle of a room.

"Gladly..." I stripped off my clothes while dancing and threw them on the floor. "Alright... twerk." Luckily I was great at this.
I twerked without moving my back. I used the floor to dry hump to be more sexy. He smiled and I even saw a little guy go up down below.

"Now what? I'll do anything." I bit my lip seductively and pulled my bra strap down. "Anything? I like your enthusiasm. Come here." I walked close to him and he pinned me down on the floor and started to kiss my neck. I moaned loudly in pleasure. "What was your name again?" I asked him between moans.

"Peter." I screamed his name, "Oh fuck Peter!" He took off my lingerie aggressively and started taking off his pants and shirt. We were both fully naked and he slammed into me.

I screamed in pleasure, moaning like crazy. "Louder!" He screamed in my face.

I was even louder than before. He slammed into me harder each time but I know he was still going soft on me. He grabbed my hips and I grabbed his as we slammed into each other as hard as we could. In that 30 minutes, I had orgasmed 4 times.

As we put on our clothes, he continued to massage my boob and kiss my neck. Finally, when we were all done, he started to walk out when he said, "You got the job as a naked one."

I wouldn't even need the lingerie... yes!

I was a naked stripper. Then the time came. It was 7:00.
________________________

Well that's the end of the book! I hope you liked it!!

You guys have supported me so much throughout this journey. I've decided to think about this more on whether to continue it!

READ PARAGRAPH ABOVE

I hope that you loved this story and well for the last time in this book....

LEX OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!!