Chapter Nine

Violet POV

I walked to a hotel to stay in. "What's a little lady like you doing out here on the streets alone?" A man walked up to me. "Trying to stay away from perverts like you." I winked and rolled my eyes. Continuing down the sidewalk, my eye spotted a tall building with the name 'hotel lotus' on it. Perfect. I will just go in there and check in. After all I do have this lady's wallet full of cash. Some people would say I should have gave it back, but I'm not some people.

I'm Violet Snow nice to meet ya!

I laughed at myself causing people to give me weird looks as I walked up to the front desk. "Hello how may I help you this evening?" A lady politely asked. "Could I just get a one bed room please?" I asked looking at the room keys behind her. It was so old fashioned. She quickly nodded. "Yes that's going to be $95 a night. Also I need you name please?" She kept looking at me with a perky smile. It was almost annoying.

"Violet Snow." I said smiling a cheeky smile. She then handed me a room key that was in one of the middle floors. Luckily, there was an elevator, so I didn't have to climb up the stairs. I went up to the 4th floor and found my room. It was really pretty. I looked over at the bed and jumped on it. I needed to get a little bit of rest before I go over to Brett's house for "Beats maroni" whatever that is. I lied my head down on the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Summers POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I looked over to see Evangeline awake on her phone. "Hey you wanna get some food?" I asked pointing towards the door. "Yeah sure. Let me just hit the bathroom real fast." She laughed and walked out to the bathroom. I decided to wake up my sleepy head of a sister, Violet. "Hey get up!" I shouted throwing a pillow at her.

There was no response. I threw another pillow at her, but this time when the pillow hit the blanket the blanket fell down. The bed now looked flat making me realize she was gone. "Violet!" I yelled running into the kitchen. I knew there was no way she could have woken before me. "What's wrong sweetie?" My mother looked at me with droopy eyes. She must have been crying all night until she fell asleep, if she fell asleep. I noticed dad still wasn't back yet. It made sense.

"I can't find Violet." She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "Bathroom?" I shook my head in response, "Evangeline is in the bathroom." She looked worried. "Bed?" I shook my head again. "Living room?" We both looked over to the couch to see it empty.

"I don't know. Where could she have gone?" My mother began to freak out. My eyes widened when I realized. I looked at her, and I could tell she realized too. "You don't think she would really go off looking for him, do you?" She asked me worried. "I think she would." I said looking off into space. At that moment, Evie came into view. "Hey, what's going on?" She asked cluelessly. My mother and I exchanged glances.

"Violet ran off."
______________________

Hello! How are all of you today? Oh you just woke up and your sister is missing? Oh wait that's the story.
Also!! If I don't see some votes come in... I'm gonna make you all wait longerrrrr!!

Hope all of you enjoyed!
Lex out!