Special chapter

Lizzy POV

I sat there crying. All the memories of Brett torturing me came back. All the memories, all the memories...

He started to punch me over and over again, and I could feel the blood splattering all over the wall. The doors opened and he finally stopped. He threw me against the wall as a pain shot through my back and up my spine. I fell to the ground and he grabbed my hair and dragged me between the doors.

He entered the elevator and pressed the door close button over and over. The elevator squished me and I heard my bones breaking and crushing inside my chest.

******************

He started to kiss down my neck. I was powerless against him. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

******************

He unbuckled his belt and I started to back away. "Come on my darling..... It's time to play!" I started to run towards the door and his smile dropped into an angry look. He chased after me but I was too fast and made it to the front door.

He continued to run down the steps as I opened the door and ran outside. I managed to get down the street at a gas station. I ran inside. "Help! You have to help me!" I shouted at the man sitting there. He looked up from his newspaper.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Lizzy McGuire and I need your help there's this man his name is Brett and he kidnapped me and is trying to rape me!"

"Ah." He started to chuckle. "So you are one of Brett's girls trying to escape? Well I can't help you there. I would take you for myself if I could."

How revolting! He won't even help me! And one of Brett's girls? There were more! I had to get out of there.

********************

I can't believe I forgot that...

"This is no bed." I started to get weaker and couldn't breathe. "This. Is. A. Piece. Of. Crap." I finally said. He picked me up and carried me out the door towards the elevator. "NO!!" I screamed as I started to kick and scream again. I gasped out in pain quickly realizing I couldn't breathe. I started to grab my throat trying to take in air. I slapped Brett but he ignored me. "I. Can't. Br-bre-breathe." I got out by hitting him more. He finally stopped to look at me and saw me choking.

I remember that night...

I remember thinking 4 disturbing words...

What were they?

Oh yeah, how could I ever forget?

Those four words...

Am I dead yet...
________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this! It's just a special thing for you guys. Well that's all!

Lex out!