Chapter Ten

Violets POV

I woke up at 5:30pm ready to go to dinner. Not exactly ready, I had to brush my hair, get on new clothes, and shake off the feelings. All I could feel was nervousness. My hands shook with anticipation as I walked to the bus stop it now being 6:00pm.

I'm really meeting my dad.

Brett's POV (OOH I BET YOU MISSED THESEEE)

I walked over to the pot on the stove stirring the maroni. "Daddy!" Abby yelled from the other room causing me to roll my eyes; nonetheless, I still went in there. "What Abby?" I said with my arms crossed. She then said super quickly, "IWantToEatPlusWhenIsThatGirlComingOver? IsSheMySister? WillSheBeSuperNice? IsSheGonnaLiveWithUs?" I held up my hand to stop her following questions, and answered the first couple ones. "Food is cooking, she'll be here soon, she's your stepsister, I dont know if she's nice, and yes I plan for her to live with us." She nodded and smiled jumping around on the couch making me angry. I hated when she jumped on the furniture. My father would always slap me when I did that.

"Stop that!" I slapped her across the face, pushed her on the floor, and kicked her fragile body that lay there. It was a normal thing. Ever since I got out of prison, I have been finding away to get my love back. I never stopped loving Liz, and having our child will make her realize she wants to come home. Violet, Lizzy, and I will be a happy family.

I will never forget the day Liz pretended to kill me. It will never leave my memories...

Flashback

I came running after my wife as she tried to run away. I tackled her to the ground and turned he on her back. "Why would you run from me? I am your husband." I laughed. She tried to push me off of her but to no avail. No matter how hard she tried I wouldn't budge.

She tried to scream again for help before I kissed her. She turned her head away. "How dare you!" I screamed. An evil thought came to my mind as a smile crept across my face. "I hope the baby's okay." I punched Liz in the side knowing it would mess up the baby.

A screech rose from her mouth. "No!" Her face turned even more red if that was possible. Her knee came in contact with my nuts 🥜 (hehe) She pushed me off leaving me on the ground when I saw that she had found a stick. I pushed myself up off the ground.

"Leave." She swung and hit me knocking me off my feet. "Me." Another hit. "Alone!" It was the last time that stick touched me. I lay on the ground helpless and in pain. I try to move before a weight is pushing me down. A solid, grey and, smooth rock was hitting up against my head. There goes my brain. She finished but she saw me breathing. I know she did.

She still loved me.

Flashback over

Ever since that day I didn't give up. Once I was out of the hospital, I was put in jail, but once I served my time, I looked for Liz. Of course I had t take care of Abby. I raped her mother for a time I was out of prison. Then she was born. When I got out, I knew she would tell. I had to kill poor Jessie. She wasn't poor. That filthy bitch deserved what she got! She was a whore! That's why Abby never knew her. She practically lived at daycare.

I will get Lizzy to come here. She will come. All of a sudden, a knock on the door was heard. I went up to Abby, "No crying." I whispered. She simply nodded her head in return as I got up to open the door. "Violet!" I smiled while gesturing for her to come in. "You have a nice apartment." She smiled awkwardly.

I wanted her to feel at home. This would be her new home. Of course, I would have to dispose of Abby unless Violet wanted her here. "So um what's beats maroni?" Violet said looking towards the kitchen then back at me.

"Oh just like mac and cheese with beans in the side." I laughed pouring the food into the colander.
She nodded awkwardly. "So how is your mother doing. It's just you two?" She looked at me with a sideways look. "What?" I asked my face blank. She shook her head.

"Oh nothing. Just no it's not just my mother and I..." she trailedboff making me tense up wanting to know what she meant. "What do you mean? Who else is with you?" I asked bluntly. "My father, the one who raised me. You are my birth father. Hen there is my sister." She laughed at the thought before frowning.

She had a sister? Looks like Lizzy got busy. I won't have it. If she's not mine she has to die. She will ruin my family! "How old is your sister?" I asked my eyebrows raised. I had finished up the food and was now setting the table. "Oh. She's my age. We're twins." She laughed. My face was in complete shock.

"Who's her father?" The words slipped out of my mouth.

She laughed again, "Alex."

Him. It was him.

______________________

Hehehe!!! You are waiting to the next chapter? Well I'm gonna be evil for the moment.

I'm not gonna give it to you. I have the next two written, but I see no votes on this chapter. Once I see some votes, I will update.

Sooooo.... to get the next chapter, give me 4 or 5 votes. I know you can do it because I see reads... BUT NO VOTES!!
It kinda hurts to see that... sooo

If you want the chapter.....

*evil laugh*

Lex out....