Blah blah

I feel a little hurt. I saw that there was 6 votes on the last chapter. I saw 24 reads.

Don't believe me??

1/4 of you voted on the chapter

1/4 of you voted on the chapter. Half of a half.

It's sad. It doesn't make me feel good. It doesn't give you the rest of the book. As you can see, I have finished the book.

I'm waiting on you.

I've already started the next book.

I'm waiting on you.

If you don't vote and want the chapter but don't get it, that's your own damn fault. I'm not the one to blame. I'm waiting on you.

So vote on all the chapters you can because you'll want help when you need 15 votes to get the last chapter.

I'm not helping you. I did last time but not anymore.

This is your problem. I've written it. I've already read it. It's you who reads it.

I'm waiting on you.

You want the chapter? You better get yourselves off your ass and get to work then, huh?

That's what I thought.

_____________

New day! Now I'm waiting on chapter 19 to be voted on...

From what I can see, there are 14 reads on it.

There's 4 votes at this point in time.

You need 15 votes. 14 reads-- 15 votes needed. If everybody voted, then you'd get it a lot faster. Some of you don't care to read my authors notes.

Types of readers on Wattpad:

1: votes on everything and reads all!

2: votes occasionally and sometimes reads the notes.

3: doesn't vote and rarely reads the notes.

4: doesn't vote and doesn't read the notes.

I HATE YOU STUPID NUMBER 4'S YOU ARE THE REASON NOBODY ELSE GETS TO GET THE CHAPTERS!!

Whatever. But it's your fault if you didn't vote.