Chapter 16

If you got this early then good job! If not, such a shame.
Anyways enjoy this chapter!
-----------------

He was unbuckling his belt.

-----------

WARNING NOT FOR ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 13!! (Skip chapter if so)

Summers POV

I was struggling to get out of the ropes that I was tied in. He walked up to me with his penis out and ready. He got close to me, me on the floor, him standing up, making me at the level of his...

He grabbed my ropes and tied them to a metal shelf built in to the wall. I couldn't move. Not in the slightest bit could I move. He grabbed lotion and started master-bating right in front of me as he began speaking, "You do whatever I say, or your gonna be punished. Understand?"

"Punished?" I asked confused on what he was going to do to me. He grabbed a whip off the counter too and whipped me. I yelped in agony. "Punished." I slowly... nodded. The agony of the whip would make me not able to fight... I had to... do whatever he wanted.

He continued doing what he was doing until he stuck himself inside my mouth. I didn't do anything disgusted. "Go! Now!" I yelped and began to move my head back and forth until I couldn't fit anymore. "Farther!" I pulled off. "I can't!" He slapped me across the face, grabbed my head, and shoved my head all the way in choking me.

He made me deep throat him...

****time skip-- a couple hours**

It had been hours, and Brett continued to force me to do this. He had reached his climax 8 times.

Finally he had me stop. I was in relief but didn't know what he was going to do next. "Thank you. I love you babe." He kissed my neck and sucked all the way down to my shirt. He couldn't pull it off which made me happy until he ripped it in half. "You were so great I can only return the favor."

I almost screamed but stopped myself with my mouth wide open realizing what he would do if I did. He stuck his tongue in my mouth when he had the opportunity and massaged my breasts.

I hated to admit anything. My hormones were going crazy even though I hated it. No matter how much I hated it, my body loved it. I could feel my underwear go damp.

He moved one hand down to my underwear and massaged there too. He pulled off my pants and underwear him still having no clothes on. He stripped me, feeling every inch of my body, making me cringe. He sat on top of me and stuck him inside of me stealing my virginity.

He widened my legs more and went deeper. I started to cry as I felt the pain. He didn't care for my pain and continued with his motion of raping me.

***time skip more hours**

After more hours of this he has already pulled out and just played with my private parts for 2 more hours.

****after everything***

I had been scarred. Torn... after he threw my naked body into the room with Violet. I was weak and Violet just screamed my name over and over. She screamed at Brett to stop this madness...

He just laughed and said... "Dance for me."
_____________________

Sorry for going graphic!!! I really am sorry.... especially if my viewers are younger than 13....

Tell me if you liked it. Slap the star below for another chapter soon.

Let's get 8 votes!

Tell me if it was too much!!

Lex out!