Chapter 11

Summers POV

"We have to find her!" I yelled in fear. What if she gets hurt? Raped! Kidnapped! That's my twin! No matter how much I hate her sometimes, I couldn't imagine losing her. I ran back into my room with Evie. "I have to go after her." I stared into her eyes with a stern look. She looked back at me with the same expression.

"No. We have to go after her." She corrected. I looked at her with a worried face then it turned to a face that looked like the sun was shining in my eyes. I nodded hesitantly, making her smile. "Okay, but what about your parents?" She answered back quickly, "They won't care." "You could get hurt!" "I don't care." "Yes they will, and you will!" I yelled at her.

"You can't come." I said quietly looking down before looking back up with my head held high. "Sorry, but you just can't. This isn't your battle. It's mine." She nodded hesitantly, "Fine, but I'm helping you plan." I nodded, and she smiled. We can work as a team. We got started.

Violets POV

I sat down in the seat still laughing about Alex. The fact that he was my father growing up. We had good times, but that was beside the fact. "So I've never had beats-maroni what is it again? Heh I forgot." I chuckled at myself. Pathetic. Man I had a bad memory. He smiled at me as if he didn't notice. "It's just mac and cheese with beans on the side. Abby!" He called for my step sister. She was so adorable. We actually looked a lot alike.

"Vi!" She ran up to me, and we hugged each other. "Hey Abs!" I smiled giggling at her. It was like we knew each other for our whole lives. "Abby sit down please." He said through gritted teeth. Why was he so mad about her standing up?

We finished eating, and it was actually pretty good. "Okay time for dessert!" Brett said smiling a huge grin. "What's for dessert?" I said while thinking about, "Is it chocolate?" I asked excitedly. "Better." He smiled. I looked over at Abby who looked terrified. "Don't like dessert?" I chuckled at her. "N-no." She ran to her room, and Brett chased after her.

A horrified look came over my face as I watched Brett tackle Abby onto the floor and continuously punch her in the stomach. "Stop!" I yelled tackling him into the ground. I tried to push him off, but he overpowered me.

"Get off!" I yelled before he punched me in the face. I screamed in pain. I looked to the side where Abby crawled into a ball rocking back in forth while crying a horrible cry.

I looked back at Brett to see him about to throw a punch. I dodged it quickly. "Ugh! I'm your father!" He threw another punch, but before he could, I kicked him in the balls, making him roll over on the ground holding them. "Maybe biologically! F**k you!" I screamed as I picked up Abby and ran towards the door.

Just as I was about to touch the doorknob, Brett pulled me back. My balance was lost causing me to fall backwards and squeeze Abby tight in my arms, so she wouldn't fall out of my grasp. I screamed for help loudly hoping the neighbors would hear, but it was useless.

I screamed as a pinch pierced my leg. I looked down to see a needle stuck in my calf. My eyes drifted over to Abby who was crying by the door. The vision I had was going blurry as spots of blur covered what I could see. I looked over to Brett who had a smirk on his face. "Welcome home." He smiled evilly. I should've stayed home.

Abby was still crying softly in a ball. I ran to her my legs going numb. "Abby," I whispered in her ear, "run and find help. Call 911 and tell them Violet has been kidnapped." She nodded when Brett came into view of the room again.

My words started to slur. "Welcome home." Those were the last words I heard before my vision went dark.
_________________________

The more votes... the more likely you'll get the next chapter! Vote, comment and follow me!

4 votes = next chapter