Cammie

Hannin' my name is Cammie ,16  years old. I am in love with a nigga named Cornbread. His real name is Alex but for some reason I like Cornbread better. He is my rock my soul my everything, I really don't know what I would do with out him?

See I was short about 5'2 and weighed about 120 pounds. Thought a Bitch was the shit and everything. I loved to be in competition but didn't really care and act like it didn't bother me. A lot of females just threw them selves at my motherfuckin man like I don't be standing there. Real talk though that's disrespectful, but them bitches don't care.

Anyway I am a Junior in highschool and I do what ever the fuck I want. I don't give two fucks because its all about me. My mother has never done anything for me that a mother is supposed to. Her name is Gina, and I've never understood the things that she's done. Honestly, I don't really care.

Back to my point, I met Cornbread at this corner store. He was like a firework that you had never seen. Maybe even a sweet jolly rancher that every one wants a piece of. He didn't say anything to me, he just looked at me all around.  He was lightskinned, short about 5'4 with dreads, but they were short and hung over his face. He was tatted on his arms and neck and had a lip ring. He was a sexy thang with a  slight gap but I knew he was all that and much more.

He stopped me when I was coming out of the store to tell me I was cute. His first sentence to me was " Aye why is you acting like you don't  want to talk to me? " I stopped and asked myself  why the hell is he talking to me like that? I turned around walked up to him, rubbed my body against his body and walked away.

I was blushing as I walked away just as he was. The next time I saw him I was at the mall with my cousin Michelle. We were laughing all up and down the mall at people that were looking a hot mess.

He approached me with the swag of a pimp but the manners of a gentlemen. I actually thought he was sexy and wanted his number asap. Once I was done day dreaming I gave him my number and hoped that he would call me.

Could You Please Vote Or Comment .
Thanks