2

Damari POV

"She really cute bruh. She got long black hair, grayish-green eyes, she like 5,3 and she got that caramel skin complexion." I said to my homie Sivan.

Sivan? He been my nigga since diaper days. He only 24 and married with 3 kids. Twin boys who are 2,and named Corey And Calvin Johnson and a daughter named Connie who is 1.

He been married since he was 20. And of course I was the best man.

"Damn my nigga, sound like you falling head over hills for this chick and you ain't even hit it yet!" He said

"Bro, shut up. I mean I'm not gone lie. I'm feeling shorty a little bit." I said

"A little? You mean A LOT my nigga?" He said

"Bro don't even try to come for me. Cause when you met Honesty  you was all over her. Then you get her pregnant and marry her and  you stay sleeping with other women." I said

"Okay? Mari don't worry about me.But, shorty sound coo. You should invite her to dinner or something." He said

I thought about it and that would be low key lit.
"Yeah, you right. I'll ask her next week." I said.

The rest of the day we smoked and chilled.

Friday!👑

Santana POV

I was woken up by my phone ringing. Who would be calling me at 8 in the morning?

"Hello?" I asked

"Omge! Santana get up! Today is Friday and you know what that means!" She squealed

"Actually no, and I don't care! What do you want?" I asked

"Damn! The hell is wrong with you? Anyway I'll be there to get you at 2:50. Were going shopping for dresses cause were going to the club tonight at ten." She said

I sighed because I didn't really want to go, but it was whatever.

"Yeah Okay. See you then." I said

We disconnected our call and I went to go get ready.

I took about a 20 minute shower and lotioned my body down with my Bath & Body Works lotion.

I went to my closet and put on a red crop top, white cargo pants, and my red,black, and white Bred 11,s. When I looked at the clock it was 2:43, I grabbed my wallet and keys and made my way to the front door I saw Ravens car pulling up and I made sure my doors were locked and got into the car.

"Well damn bitch who you looking sexy for?" She asked

"Girl please, I don't even have a boyfriend I just decided to where this today."

"Yeah whatever. But guess who's going to club tonight too?"

"Who?"

"Girl, Damari duhh! And his friend Sivan."

"Sivan? The dude Shyna slept with who has three kids and a wife?"

"Yeah. Girl he only 24. Him and Mari been knowing each other since diaper days."

"Okay, Raven? How do you know all of this?"

"Because, Mari is my cousin."

"Oh. How old is he?"

"22."

The rest of the ride was pretty chill. We talked and sang. I loved hanging out with Raven. She always brought a smile to my face.

I knew she had feelings for Drose, but felt like Drose only wanted sex.

We were walking through the mall, on our way to Marshalls when my phone buzzed.

Kay: Hey Tana!! What Are You Doing?

Tana: Nothing. Rave And I Are At The Mall Shopping Because Later Night At 10 We're Going To The Club.

Kay: Ooooh! Fr?
Can We All Meet Up There At 9?

Tana: Yeah! I Tell Raven! See Y'all Soon!

"Hey Rave?"

"Yeah?"

"We're meeting up Kay, Neil, And Drose at 9. Okay?"

She rolled her eyes when I said Kays name. For some reason they didn't like each other but I never knew why. Even sometimes they would argue in the shop in front of everyone. Raven even tried to tell her mom to fire Kay.

"Raven? What's up? Why don't you two like each other?"

"Because, I just don't okay? Just leave it alone, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, well dont act a fool tonight. If you do, don't invite me anywhere else with you." I said walking away from her I wasn't going to deal with her attitude today.

Later 7:27

"Okay I'll see you later Rave! Bye!" I said to Rave walking into my house.

I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower when I got out I put on some lotion and my all red lace bra and underwear set.

Then I put on my red Calvin Klein strapless dress with my black heels.

I looked at the clock and it was 8:40. I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and made my way to my destination.

.

.

.

.

.

Y'all Its Lit!!!!!

Also, I Do Not Tolerate Rude And Disrespectful Comments. Thanks Peeps!!!

Sincerely,
           Stanisha❤👑