14

Flashback

"Babe stop! That tickles!" I yelled as Raey tickled

We've been dating for 6 months and we already love each other.

"No. You said spongebob was gay. I don't appreciate that. Say sorry."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry! He's not gay!"

"That's better." He said kissing me on my forehead.

He's literally the best man a woman could ask for. I love him so much. I haven't told him that I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

I think I might tell him now though. I'm just scared that he will leave, he hasn't been a fan of kids, meaning he's told me he doesn't want any of his own.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey baby I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I'm Pregnant."

"Really baby?" He said placing his hand over my stomach.

That was weird.

I would have expected him to be upset.

2 Weeks later

Raey has been coming home late and barely talking to me. I've been so stressed out that I lost the baby. I haven't told him yet either.

I was in our bed watching "Orange Is The New Black" and then I heard the door open. I already knew it was Raey.

He walked into our bedroom. I looked at the clock and it read 12:37 am.

"Wassup baby?" He said to me

"Don't 'wassup baby' me Raey! Ever since I told you I was pregnant you've been ignoring me and coming home late! That's bullshit, I thought you would be happy."

"Baby look I'm just stressed and scared about becoming a father! Dang! Get off my back.You knows I ain't want no kids !" He said raising his voice at me

"You're saying that like I got myself pregnant! But guess what? You don't have to worry about that anymore, I lost the baby and this relationship is over!"

Flashback Over

Recap:

"How could you do this to me rave?" I asked in soft, hoarse voice.

She sniffed as tears came out her eyes.

"Santana , I'm sorry. I was jealous of the relationship that you and Kay were building. You left me!"

"You've always been so silly! Best friends always have falling outs, sometimes they don't agree with each other and take breaks. I tried reaching out to you multiple times. I can't believe you would do something so stupid!"

"I'm going to help you get out of here."

There was a loud bang at the door and in walked......

Recap over:

"Raey? Wha-what are you doing here? Where is Mari?" I asked

"He's not here. I found out about it first so I'm going to take you to him. He knows, now let's go." He said picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Wait we can't leave Ra-" I was cut off by gunshots and I watched as Raven's body dropped to the floor.

"No no no no! Raey why would you do that?"

He didn't answer me.

As I was being carried out of the house I saw Jaye, Drose, Neil, Kay, and another girls bodies laying there. I watched as Kays chest heaved up and down. He looked up and me and mouthed "I love you Tana" I smiled, through my tears and mouthed back "I love you too Kay, always and forever."

What is even going on right now.

We made it outside and Raey sat me down in the passengers seat of his car. After that he ran to the drivers side and drove off.

10 minutes went by and and I remembered he said he was going to take me to Mari and this is the street of his main trap house. Raey didn't stop though, he just kept driving.

"Raey! RAEY! What the hell are you doing? He was right there!"

He laughed "Santana, we never finished where we left off."

My heart sank. Oh no!

😶😶😶😶😶😶

follow me on Instagram: sttanleyyy