5

Santana {A week later}

Remember how I said I wasn't going to move in with him? Well it's actually happening. I don't know how he found out where I lived but he came with boxes and started grabbing my stuff.

I'm not even going to lie. I feel some type of way. He's very controlling and I don't like that.

I mean I like him and I understand we're going to be having a kid together but moving in? Seems to much for me.

I snapped out of my enough ya because my phone started vibrating.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention he blows my phone up all day, every day.

Mari- Tana?  I'mma be there in like 10 minutes. Make sure you ready.

Tana- Alright.

Mari- Oh yeah, tell my baby I said what's up too!

I smiled at that. That's was cute.

My phone buzzed a couple more times and it was Raven. I HAVE to tell her that I'm pregnant.

Raven- Hey! Wanna meet up and have dinner? I miss you!!!

Tana- Duh! Let's go to Apple Bees!

I shut my phone off and made sure I had my purse. There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. When I did I regretted it cause it wasn't Mari.

"Oh my gosh! The fuck do you what?"

"Stop playing with me girl! I know you still want me. Why you fronting? You know I love you right?"

"I don't who you love and I don't want you. Why are you here Jaye? I have stuff to do."

"Why all yo stuff packed? Where you going?" He asked

"She coming with me." Mari said getting in his face.

"Now can you get out the way? I got a baby to take care of."

"Baby? Santana don't even have no kid."

"You right. But I'm about 8 months she will."

Jaye's eyes darted straight to my stomach. He looked pissed.

Jaye had this evil look on his face. I knew he was mad but what could I do?

Jay mugged him and walked out of the house. I let out a sigh. Damn, I'm stressing already.

"You alright?"

"Yes, I'm just very tired. I need rest. I've been on my feet all day." I said yawning.

We loaded the boxes into the car. Well he did, I just sat and watched. After that we left and went to his house.

Skipping Up

We made it to his house and it was beautiful. It had 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. It also had a gym, game room, and more.

He got my boxes out of the car and we spent an hour unpacking my stuff.

I went to go lay down in the bed but my eyes were stuck on this one room. When I walked in, my heart stopped. He had already started preparing a room for the baby.

I guess he was pretty serious about it. This room is so nice. Half of it was blue and the other half was pink.

"Do you like it?" He asked, walking up behind me.

"Yes. A lot. It's so beautiful."

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Well, your room is a few more doors down. I gotta go to work."

I might actually like it here after all.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main IG account: sttanleyy

Writing IG account: stan.writes