20: Sequel

~Santana ~

The whole ride to Doris's house was awkward. Mari kept mugging me and it was hard to ignore his gaze. He was speeding and my stomach started hurting, I think it's motion sickness.

"Mari? Could you please slow down? My stomach is starting to hurt."

"You gotta slow down on that lying first, that shit is making me sick to my stomach."

I just looked at him. He really got me fucked up.

.

.

.

We Pulled Up To Mama's House And Mari Hopped Out The Car Quick. Not Even Helping Me Get Out.

I Met Him At The The Door Where He Was Banging Loudly.

"Who The Hell Is Banging On My Door Like That." Mama Said Opening The Door.

"Ahhh Hey Guys. Come In."

~Mari~

"Mama Come Here." I Said Walking Into The Kitchen.

"Yes?"

"Have You Lost Your Fucking Mind? Hiding My KIDS And Santana From Me For 3 Years!!"

'She Told Me Not To Tell You."

"I Don't Give A FUCK WHAT She Told You. You Knew How Hard It Was When Daddy Walked Out On Us. That's Not Even Coo." I Said Walking Out The Kitchen.

"Mommy? Who's This Man?" The Little Girl Asked

"Yeah. And Why He Look Like Us?" The Little Boy Asked

"Because Guys. This Is Your Daddy." Santana Said Smiling

"DADDY!!!" They Yelled In Unison
Hugging Me

"Wassup Little Ones. Daddy Missed Y'all."

"We Missed You To But Our Names Not Little Ones. It's Suhmani And Daeya." Suhmani Said

"Ight Ight My Bad."

"Wanna Play Daddy?"

"Yeah... Let's Go." I Said Running Up The Stairs.

2 Hours Later Santana POV

The House Was Really Quiet So I Went Upstairs To See Mari, Jr, And Daeya Sleep Together. I Pulled Out My Phone And Took A Pic Posting It On My Insta.

@S.tana😘: Family

I Got A Lot Of Likes And Comments. But One Really Stuck Out To Me And Made Me Upset.

@ToSwEetNikki😍😍: Don't See How He Could Stay With Her After She Left Him.

Did He Really Find A New Bitch And Speak On My Name. Bet I Got Something For His Bitch Ass.

______________________________________

Hey Y'all.. Sorry For Being Gone So Long. THANKS To Everyone Who Waited And Stayed Here For Me. I Should Be Gettiing My New Phone Soon👌🖤

Stay Tuned And Add Me On Instagram @stan.writes and sttanleyyy