15

Mari

"Aye did you just see that man?" I asked Sivan. I know damn well my eyes not playing tricks on me.

"Nah. What was it?" He asked

"I saw it too Mari. Something ain't right!" another person said

"The fuck was it Damari?" Sivan asked again, semi yelling

"It was Santana. She was in the car with Raey. The hell? I thought he was at the trap on Oakland?" I said

Just as Sivan was about to say something, one of my youngest workers, Haji, walked up to me with a black envelope.

He's so smart and he's only 15.

"Mr Winters? I did some research about that Jaye dude and in the mix of my research, Raeylon Goodwick, popped up." He said

"Him and Santana, once dated. They were together for about 6 or 7 months before they broke up. She was pregnant but lost the baby due to stress. I don't know why they broke up but that's what I found out. He used to be friends with Jaye but stopped because he saw how badly he treated Santana. That's why he was with her, to show her different but I guess that didn't work out to well."

"Pregnant? Relationship? That don't seem right! She was a virgin when I met her. Nigga I took her virginity that night after the club." I said confused

"From previous women, he wasn't to blessed down there I'm guessing, which caused her vagina to close easily from lack of penetration, so she lied."

This whole fucking time she's been lying about all this shit? I'm so livid right now!

"Somebody find this niggas location, NOW!"

This shit ends tonight.

Santana

"Raey stop! Let me go! You're going to get yourself killed!" I said

"By who? He's going to walk right into my trap! You're his weakness, he will do anything for you. After that is handled I can have you all to myself."

"I loved you, I wanted a family with you! But you left me cause you couldn't handle almost being a father! I lost my child stressing about you. Then I find that you cheated with someone! I hate you!"

He slapped me, I could taste the blood dripping from the corners of my mouth. I felt another blow to my stomach.

"Like he's going to take you back after you've been lying to him all this time? I cheated with Shyna! We had been messing around for the longest."

Tears welded up in my eyes. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I hung my head low feeling so betrayed and stupid. I heard the sound of footsteps and I looked up to see that it was Shyna looking a little scared. She was holding a baby and the baby looked...... just like Sivan.

That can't be right. I thought she got an abortion?

30 Minutes Later

"Kill everybody!" I heard a voice say from the other side of the house.

I could hear the sound of gunshots everywhere. Out of nowhere a bullet pierced my heart. I crouched over in the chair as blood poured from my chest. I lost all consciousness and everything went black.

"Noooooo! How could you be so stupid?" Was the last thing I heard.

😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Follow me on Instagram: sttanleyyy