17

Santana(A Week Later)

Moment of truth, I was never in a coma. I told them to tell Mari that because I'm leaving and I don't want him to know.

I don't know how to deal with this. I was raped, beaten, shot. Now I'm starting to feel like Atlanta is cursed. I can't stand to be here anymore. The only people I will have contact with is Honesty and Doris, Damari's mom.

I had already changed my number and I only have two contacts. I'm starting my life over, without Mari and just my kids. We caused each other so much pain and drama. I feel that it is only right to leave. I love him a lot, but distance is what we need.

I texted Honesty and asked her where Mari was and she said he was with Sivan.

Santana- Have they left yet?

Honesty- Yeah, I got most of your stuff. They won't be back until later tonight.

Santana l- Okay, thank you!

Honesty- I'll be there in ten.

I took a shower and got dressed. After that I texted Doris.

Santana- Hey I'll be there in about a hour to get them.

Doris- Okay, I really don't want you leaving but you have to do what you have to do. Just know I will be visiting you every 6 months!!!

Santana - Alright

"Hey boo! Let's go!" Honesty said

"Okay, I'm going to miss you. But come visit me every 4 months."

"Will do."

We reached the house and I quickly packed my stuff and bought my tickets. Then I went to Doris house.

I knocked and waited for her to come.

"Hey babygirl, come on in."

"Hi Doris! Where are my precious babies at?"

"In they car seats sleeping. I wanted to give you this picture Mari had made of all of you guys." It was a picture me holding Jr, and Damari holding Daeya.

"Thanks Doris! I love you so much. Bye! I'll text you when I'm there." I said hugging her right, letting a few tears falls.

"I love you too baby. Don't cry! It's going to be fine." She said letting me go, wiping my tears away.

I picked the kids up and walked out of the house and strapped them up in the car.

***

We arrived at the airport. I grabbed the kids and everything thing else. Wow! I'm really leaving.

"See you later girly! I love you! Text me everyday."

"I will, I love you too! See you later!"

"Delta Airlines flight ML 382 to Miami is now boarding."

I got on the plane with my babies and sat down.

Miami here we come!!!

Mari

Thats weird. I went to go see Dior, but she wasn't in her room. Hmm they probably moved her room and didn't tell me.

I walked into the house and I got a vibe. It felt empty. It was cold and quiet.

I walked into the bedroom and all of Dior's stuff was gone. So was the kids stuff.

"What the fuck?" I walked into the kitchen and saw a note sitting on the counter.

I opened it up and read it.

Dear Mari,

I bet you're wondering where I'm at and where the kids are. I took the kids, got on a plane and left, don't try to come find me. I'm not too far away. Just know that we are safe. We put each other through hell in this relationship. But I don't blame you, I can only blame myself, I should have been honest with you from the beginning and I wasn't. I'm sorry. Just know that I love you. Until we meet again.
Love, Santana

How the fuck? Why the fuck! That just made me mad!

I called up Haji.

"Yo?"

"I need your help. Santana is gone and I need you to help me find her."
I said

THE END!

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

The sequel is also in here!!! Thank you for reading! Until we meet again!!

Follow me on Instagram: sttanleyyy or but make sure you follow my writing account! @stan.writes