25: Sequel

Mari

"Why did your skin get so pale all of the sudden?" I asked her, she was just looking fine a minute ago,

"Because Damari, nevermind. Just know I'm sorry." Was The Last Thing she said before she fainted, with blood rushing from her head.

"Oh no. Fuck, Tana? Baby? Get the fuck up, I'm so serious get up. You was just doing ohkay."

I head the door open but I paid it no mind.

"I'm back with the- Oh Jesus! Help! I need A wheelchair now!" The doctor yelled, soon after, 4 nurse's ran into the room, picked Santana up putting her in the wheelchair, wheeling her out.

Fuck! What am I gonna do? Man, I gotta call Honesty.

I pulled out my phone dialing her number.

As the phone was ringing I follow the nurse's.

"I'm sorry sir but you cannot go any further." A nurse said stopping me.

"The fuck you mean I can't go no further? That's the mother of my children! I have to go back there."

"Sir? You can't go back there, if you do not comply, I will be forced to call security." She said

"Man, ight whatever."

I pulled out my phone and called Honesty. The phone rang.

"Oh my goodness, she's loosing so much blood." I heard a nurse say

"Hello?"

"Oh no. This cannot be happening I thought we had more time." I said almost in tears.

"Hello? What's wrong?"

"Honesty? I need you to come to the hospital, Santana, is not doing too good. Take the kids to my moms house."

"Ok, I'll be there soon."

Santana

Where ever I was, I didn't like it. It was so cold and dark and stuffy. My body hurts I dont know what's wrong with me. I feel like I'm stuck in a small place.

In the distance, I saw a white, bright light coming my way. It looked like a little child. The child looked so much like me.

"Mommy, mommy! Your finally here. I've been waiting for you for a long time." He said smiling up at me.

I kneeled down, with tears in my eyes.

"Mommy? What's wrong?"

"Are you the baby that died 3 years ago."

He laughed "Mommy I'm not a baby anymore."

I dont what i was feeling right now, but I felt, good, happy. I felt safe. Call me selfish, but I like the place I was in. And I never want to leave or let go.

Call me selfish but this is where I wanted to stay, forever. I'm happier here. My kids deserve a better parent, Mari deserves somebody better. I left, and came back just to not be here any more. I didn't have to suffer anymore.

The little boy, led me to the light. It was so beautiful. When you pass away, your hearing is the last to go.

This is what I last heard

"Santana? Santana?"

"Code red!!! Code red!!"

"We're going to try to shock her."

"1...2...3."

"It's not working."

"Go tell the family."

It was over, my life here on earth was over, I was alright with that. I'm sorry I had to give up so soon.

I tried not to cry while writing this. Sorry!

Instagram: sttanleyyy & stan.writes