24: Sequel

Santana

"Okay Ms. Rozae, lay back on the table for me." Doctor Miles said to me.

I'm getting my weekly check up to where I'm at.

"So, what's been going on since your last visit? Your looking a little smaller than last time." He said

"Well, I lost 39 pounds which leaves me currently at 82 pounds. I've been throwing up blood more and I haven't been eating. " I said,  out the corner of my eye I saw Mari shift uncomfortably in his seat. Everyday for 2 weeks he's been here for me and I couldn't be more thankful.

"Santana, like I said last time. I'm surprised your still holding on. But, being that you have brain cancer, that's unusual." He explained

"And you're sure there's nothing you can do?" I Asked

"I'll be right back with your x-rays. It'll be easier to show you." He said walking out of the room

"Fuck," I heard Mari say

"What's wrong with you?"

"Santana , you don't understand how hard this shit is. Your the mother of my kids, and now you could be gone any day. Fuck, what I'm trying to say is.... I love you so much Santana, and I need you. What's the point of me living of you not here?"

I didn't respond right away because I didnt know what to say.

"Mari, our kids are a reason for you to be alive. They need you. I love you so much Mari I do, and im sorry." I said crying, not because of this moment here, but because I knew what was going to happen next, but only if he knew things would be so much better.

Honesty (first time doing this in her POV])

"I'm really not in the mood for this shit right now. I don't even know why we still together. " I yelled at Sivan.

I've been mad since I found out about Santana having cancer. The thing that pisses me off is that she didn't tell me. Then Sivan cheated on me again.

"You really think I slept with that bitch huh?"

"Yeah, I do. You a no good ass nigga,  you're not there for you kids or me. I knew I should have been with somebody else, my mother was right about yo ass. You don't love me."

"I'm not there for my kids? I don't love you? And be with what nigga?"

"You know who. You know I'm mad about Tana and instead on being there for me, you keep cheating. This is my last straw, I'm done with this relationship." I said walking away from him.

Just as I was about to reach the stairs my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God, no,no, no, I thought we had more time. This can't be happening."

"Hello? What's wrong?"

Only thing I heard were voices screaming everywhere.

Hey babes! Sorry it took long. Y'all probably not gone like this but, sorry. I'm slowly ending it, next chapter you'll find out who's on the phone and what's going on.

Meantime, I'm publishing a new book.  So make sure y'all check it out Ohkay? Coo!

Until Next Time

Stanisha 🖤,