9

Santana

"Girl! They're so pretty! I don't like how they look like Mari but." Kay said

"Watch it." Mari said

"Y'all silly. I can't wait til they can come home."

"Hopefully they don't act like Mari. He got issues."

"I am sitting right here." Mari said

"Y'all are a trip for real!" I said "Raven, you want to hold the baby?" Neil asked

"Uh no. How could you even bring yourself to come here after leaving Santana.Then you slap" Kay said

"Here we go." Drose said

"Wait a minute what?" I said

"We went to the store. Stop starting stuff Kay. Now is not the time" Raven said

"No, I think it's the perfect time. Since when do Kroger's sale purple strap one? Store? Girl where the bags at then? You not slick. If you was at the store, why were you panting when I called you?" Kay asked

"Rave, sex isn't that deep. You shouldn't have left me there." I said shaking my head.

"According to her you were getting annoying and she was tired of helping your fat ass. Learn how to hang up the phone, like seriously." Neil said

Her head drooped, while Drose scratched the back of her head. I could not believe this shit. If Mari wasn't there my babies could have possibly died.

"Just go get my stuff Neil." Was all I said

"Sure thing boo."

"Raven, how can you even call me your best friend after saying some shit like that about me?"

"Tana I didn't mean it like that. Im really sorry. You said you didn't like it when we were intimate around you so we left." She said

"SEX is not that important Raven. I'm supposed to be your best friend. Please leave. I don't need anymore stress on me."

"Santana why are you taking their sides?"

"I'm not taking anybody's side. You're being childish. Im just thinking about what would have happened if I wouldn't have called Mari. I was in pain, I couldn't have did it on my own."

She stormed out and Drose looked at me and walked out. I just sat there thinking about how everything just went down. My feelings are hurt.

Mari

"Ight we done. Tell Tana Im going to the trap, then I'll be back."

"The doctor said she can come home so imma drive her here. Where the keys at nigga?"

I laughed

"Ight bra, if you stay don't be on no type of shit at my house man."

"Boy whateverrrrr. Bye.

I laughed again. I got in my car and headed to my trap house.

23 Minutes Later

I pulled up to the trap and got out my car. Walking up to the door I was greeted by one of my bodyguards, Raey.

"Wassup boss, how's miss lady and the babies doing?"

"They're good. I'll take you with me later if you want to go see them."

"Yeah, sure." He said smiling

That was weird. What's he smiling for?

I walked into the meeting room and everybody was in there waiting for me.

"So wassup? Tell me what I need to know."

"Ight so some dude named Jaye, been trying to steal our supply and your money."

Jaye? That name sounded familiar.

"Alright. I want y'all in the block by tomorrow and I want a report by 8. If I find out any of y'all know ANYTHING, y'all dead."

After that I walked out and met Raey by the door.

"Let's go."

19 Minutes Later

"Tana?"

"I'm in the kitchen."

"Baby you shouldn't be up doing anything. Doctor said you need rest bro, go lay down."

She walked out the kitchen with Daeya in her hands and Jr in a baby holder.

"Okay, good thing you're back because I'm tired."

All Raey did was stare at her. She didn't even acknowledge him at all. Somethings going on, and imma find out what it is.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Follow me on instagram! sttanleyyy