3

I Had Wrote Something Else And It Got Deleted. So, I'mma Just Skip Up To When They Are At The Club...

Damari POV

We up inna club chilling, smoking and I see shorty from the shop. She was with Raven those other "niggas"  Kay, Neil, And Drose. 

I bet y'all thinking Drose only want Raven for the sex but nah, she really like her though.

They walked over to us and sat down. I couldnt help but stare at this Santana girl, she just so fine and that red dress she's wearing highlights her soft brown skin.

A couple minutes later her and Rave went to the bar after that they ran to the dance floor twerking to music. Drose walked up behind Raven and they was doing the own thing so I walked behind Santana. I had to make my move. She looked back at me, smiled, and we did our thing.

Man her booty was just so fat and it was making me feel some type of way so I asked her to if she wanted to go and she was down.

While we was riding she was makin sexual comments but I wondered if she was a virgin cause if she was then she wasn't asking like it.

We moving way too fast and barely know this girl but it was hard to resist her at this point. I wanted her and she wanted me.

We made it to my house and got out and went straight to the bedroom.

(THIS SEX SCENE IS BULLSHIT! ) Don't even read it. Skip that shit.

I laid her down and slipped her shoes off I started kissing on her neck. She took my shirt off and while we was kissing I moved her panties to the side and stuck two fingers in her now soaking wet vaginaaaaa. I moved my fingers in and out for a good 3 minutes until she had climaxed.

I lifted her off the bed and took her dress off leaving her with just her black thong on. Her boobs was nice and perky.

I licked and sucked on her nipples

"Ahhh... Fuck"

I slowly pulled her panties down with my teeth and spreaded her legs. I ain waste no time devouring her shit with my tongue

"O-o-oh shi-it riiight there!"

"Oh my god I'm finna cum"

She cummed all over my tongue and I made sure I got all of it and kissed her lips so she could taste it.

While we was kissing I slipped in her and she gasped with a tear slipping from her eye. I'm guessing she was a virgin.
After a few minutes she got comfortable and that's when it got serious.

"Ooooh god go faster"

I sped up and I could feel her clenching around me

(21 minutes later)

"Ahhh shit" I hit my point and pulled out

I heard her little snores and I covered her up and I went to sleep.

********************************
2 Weeks Later

Santana POV

"Bitch he had a big dick and money!  I rode his shit into the sunset I played no games" Shyna said this girl sure does get around. But I love her though

"I'm surprised you haven't caught shit" Drose said

"Hmm thats funny cause you wasn't worried about that Saturday night when you ate it now were you? " Shyna said

Raven had a hurt look on her face

"Ooohawhoowhoo Drose?  I thought you was feeling Raven? And I oop."

"Shut the fuck up Kay. You stay running yo mouth. Mind your business."

"So. Let's not forget who had Drose first, and who she will always love." Kay said smirking.

Wait a minute. Kay? Drose? Together? Love who? Had what?

"Fuck Drose. You can have her!" Raven said storming out the shop

Mama and Damari came downstairs he looked at me and I looked back at him. I'm not gonna lie,  I like him, like a lot, but we went way too fast. He's been texting me ever since he took my virginity a couple weeks ago but I haven't responded.
I wasn't supposed to catch feelings for this guy but I did.

I wish I could go back to the night. I wouldn't have gotten so drunk. Having feelings are so overrated.

I was about to check on Raven but my legs gave out, I felt very dizzle and I fell to the floor. I don't really remember much after that because darkness took over me.

*********

I have been doing some editing to the story line so if you are a current reader then you might notice it. I changed her name to Santana!!