Therapist and Lost Ones (Part 1)

Hello! This is the next chapter! I hope you enjoy! I know it's quite short and I apologize for all those people waiting for the next part because they are just getting into this story. 

The next chapter is sure to be longer as it goes into more depths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Incoming Message.

Message received at 8:04am.

Message opened at 8:07am.

Cole- Paislee, I'm sorry about those things I said in the hospital. I hope you can forgive me.

Delete Message?

Message Deleted.

Incoming Message.

Message received at 8:09am.

The message opened at 8:10 am.

Cole- Please Paislee, let's talk.

Delete Message?

-Cole is Calling-

Call rejected.

The doctor stumbles into the waiting room. I slide my phone back into my pocket as it begins to vibrate again and again.

"Paislee, Right?" I nod.

"Ah, well I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is you'll be released today. But the bad news is that because you have suffered this illness before, I advise you get some traumatic help as this may subside the blackouts and illusions you might be experiencing."

A small knot begins to swell up inside my throat. "Uh, what kind of help do you mean?"

"I believe a therapist may be best for now." The doctor answers, her head scanning over my records placed neatly on her clipboard.

My mother sitting besides me nods, but something in her eyes tells the doctor otherwise. She checks the clipboard again.

"Oh. It says although that you have had recent visits to one and they didn't go as planned so the best I can do is recommend a really good one a little drive out of town."

She smiles and then walks up to the desk, arranging a few things and then giving me the form to sign which states that I can finally go home.

---

When we arrive at the house there is a bunch of flowers at the door. I lazily pick them up, reading over the white card placed in the collected pile of daisies.

Please forgive me. Reece.

I groan, throwing them onto the kitchen counter as soon as my mum opens the door and I run to my room. My eyes start to slowly close and my breathing simmers.

---

"Hello. Please take a seat."

I've been to too many of these people. With their big analysing glasses, and their intimidating suits that show how much money they make out of listening to people's problems, glad they aren't like them as they enjoy a large cup of coffee and scribble pointless things in their notepad. Needless to say- they don't help and they never will.

With me they have just made it worse. Let's hope to god that this one is different.

"So Paislee, I hear you have had some trouble with your past lately, and we're going to fix that." He pushes the brim of his glasses up to the top of his nose.

Maybe he's the same. The same as Dr. Lewiston, my old therapist.

"My name is Dr.Deswein, I'm here to help you with all that trauma. Now I was thinking we loosen up a little before we get all those emotions and thoughts out." He hands me a small journal. "I want you to write a bit about yourself on the first page. And then I would like you to write." He smiles, however, it's not one of those 'I feel sorry for you.' It's a down to earth heart-warming smile. My insides bubble a little.

"Well that's all for today, you can go home and get started. The first lesson isn't charged." He begins packing up his stuff as he is done for the day. "Let me walk you out."

I stand up quietly, following him out of the room.

"Uh-Dr Deswein, what do I write about?"

"Ah, well. Anything dear. Just don't get too carried away."

He smiles and the walks outside turning left and disappearing into the late night rush.

I open to the first page, retrieving the pen left in between the pages, and write four small words on the blank paper.

My brother is dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so that was the next chapter, the next to come will explain this mysterious Calum person more as it is going into detail as well as finding links and the plan continuing. 

Please be patient and I know that's quite a big ask from someone who hasn't been doing much, but I promise you I will get this book back on its feet and running.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow!

Thank you all for staying with me as well it means a lot.

Next chapter will be coming soon