Chapter 10 - New Years Eve

I woke up on New Years Eve in my room, with the only person I could ever want sleeping next to me. I saw Tristan fast asleep next to me, and honestly, he looked very attractive when he was sleeping. I couldn't help but sigh, remembering the morning that I woke up and James was in his place. I still feel terrible about what I did to Tris, and it will be permanently stuck in my head. I snuggled back into bed attempting to go back to sleep when Tris woke up.
"Hello, sleepyhead." I mumbled from in between the sheets.
"Morning, babe." He mumbled back in his morning voice, wow, his morning voice...
"Last day of the year!"
"I have a great idea." He told me.
"What is it?" I asked.
"We should throw a New Years party tonight!" He exclaimed getting out of bed. He was only wearing his boxers but he soon put on some trackies and a random top he found of his on the floor. "Like what you see?" He remarked, catching me watching him.
"Shut up!" I replied, getting out of bed. I put on my hoodie and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to find Brad sat at the counter eating a bowl of cereal.
"Morning!" I exclaimed.
"Morning." He mumbled back.
"What's up with you? It's the last day of 2013!"
"Just tired.." He muttered under his breath.
"This better not be about Poppy! Brad, come on.. You can do so much better and you know it!"
"But-"
"No buts, Brad. Why don't you invite Aoife over tonight? Tris is planning on throwing a party tonight, and knowing him it will be good." I told him.
"Fine. I'll go and text her." He got up and dragged himself back to his room, leaving his empty bowl next to the sink for me to wash up.
"Don't expect me to wash your bowl up either Brad!" I shouted up to him. He didn't reply so I just left it there. I made myself some toast and sat at the table to eat it.

I was halfway through my toast when Tristan walked into the kitchen on the phone to someone. "Ok... Thanks... Yeah.... I'll see you later then, yeah, bye!" He talked into his phone. He hung up and looked over to me with a big smile plastered on his face.
"Who was that?" I sung.
"I was just sorting some stuff out for tonight. Is it ok to have the party here?" He asked.
"Sure! As long as you help tidy up in the morning."
"Yay! Love you!" He came over and kissed me on the cheek before nicking a piece of my toast. "Hey!" I exclaimed, slapping his hand away. He took a bite out of the toast and his phone started ringing again. "Hello?" He said with his mouth full. I giggled quietly before he swallowed. "Oh, hello Mr Harris!" He exclaimed suddenly realising it was important and giving me a worried look and walking out the kitchen still on the phone. I went back to eating my toast and scrolling through twitter. I didn't realise how many notifications and mentions I had! I looked through some of them and noticed Tris had tweeted something about me.

'@TheVampsTristan: I have something I'd like to tell you all.. Basically, I'm in a relationship. She's called Emily, well Brad's half sister... anyway we're really happy together, and I hope you all can be happy for us too. I love you @iamEmilyx_ !'

I looked through my mentions and noticed some people saying they were happy for us and others who weren't so happy, but I chose to ignore it.

That Evening

I was in my room getting ready for the party. I didn't know who was coming or what Tris had planned, but I was excited either way. I was putting my make up on, and I had picked out a nice black dress and some black wedges to wear. After just over an hour I was finally ready. I could already hear music playing downstairs and voices chatting away so I guessed the party had already started. It was around 8.30 now and it was already dark.

I left my room and walked downstairs. The music was very loud and I felt quite sorry for our neighbours, but it was New Years Eve! What do they expect? I was about to enter the living room where the main party was when the front door opened and in walked Connor and a girl I didn't recognise. "Hey Con! How ya doin'?" I asked, walking over and giving him a hug.
"Hey Em! I'm fine, you? I heard about you and Tris, ey?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.
"Yeah yeah, I'm fine! You going to introduce me?" I asked, signalling to the pretty blonde girl he was stood with.
"Oh! This is Ella, my girlfriend." He told me.
"Con! I cannot believe you never told me you had a girlfriend!" I exclaimed. He held his hands up in defence and walked into the living room with Ella. I followed them and as I walked in I stopped in shock. There were so many people, lots of familiar faces too! I saw McFly, Elyar Fox, Olly Murs, Luke Friend, Union J and so many other people! I couldn't believe all these famous people were in my house! The whole crowd was jumping around and dancing to the music while I tried to find my friends. I saw Brad and Aoife in the corner well... Let's just say getting very close. I tried to find Tris but I had to end up bumping into James. "Em!" He exclaimed.
"James..."
"What's up?" He had to shout over the loud music.
"Nothing. Just looking for Tris." I tried to walk away to find him but James grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"Come on Em! Stay with me." He smirked.
"Listen James. I'm not proud of what I did, and it's something I will always regret. I can never stop thinking about how bad I feel, but I love Tristan. So I'm going to go and find him now." I shouted at him, drawing some attention to ourselves. Not much because not many people could hear over the music. I walked off leaving James to find Tris. I found him chatting to Connor and Ella. I ran over to him trying to get away from James as soon as possible. Little did I know I had tears streaming down my face. "Emily! What's wrong?" Tristan exclaimed.
"I-um-James- I don't know..." I stuttered.
"What's James done? I'll kill him!" He shouted, storming off into the crowd searching for James.
"No! Tris! Don't do anything!" I shouted, running after him. Oh god, what have I done?

A/N
So I picked out 'vampette2000' to be Connor's girl! Yayy:))

Sorry this was short, it's just a little filler. I'm not going to be able to update until once a week now so if you didn't already know I'll be updating every Saturday/Sunday! Sorry about this, but it's back to school now:( oh well! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Love you all!!xxxxx