Chapter 19 - Your what?!

"Nicole?" Tris asked.

"Tristan?" She replied.

"Woah, you two know each other?" Brad spoke up.

"Well I guess you could say that.." Tristan replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Cool! How?" Ella asked.

"Well.. Tristan? Care to explain?" Nicole asked him.

"Yes, Tristan. Care to explain?" I mocked her.

"Nicole's kind of my ex.." He mumbled.

"Your what?!"

"My ex-girlfriend.." He replied, more clearly.

"Great!" I exclaimed sarcastically, storming up the stairs past everyone and going to my room. Even though I knew Tris would come after me, I didn't want him to. I know it's not his fault that James is dating Tris's ex, but James didn't know. But did she? I flopped onto my bed and thought bout the situation.

"Em, please listen to me." I heard Tristan from my bedroom door.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I replied, turning over so I was facing away from the door.

"I didn't even know she was going to be here!"

I know he didn't. I was just in a bad mood.

"I know." I told him bluntly.

"Then what's up?" He sat down next to me on my bed and I turned to face him again.

"Isn't it a bit weird? I mean having your ex date your best friend.." I asked him. "I know that you've never really forgiven James for what happened between me and him, but now he's dating your ex.. Doesn't that fell a bit strange?"

"I have forgiven James for what happened, because he's my best friend and I know that it never meant to happen. But Nicole and I were just a fling a few years back. We weren't anything big and I never loved her as much as I love you."

"I love you too."

"And if you ever think that I have or will grow feelings towards Nicole again, you're wrong. Because I'm perfectly happy with what I've got now." He smiled down at me and stroked my cheek with his hand gently. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. Passionately but with a lot of meaning. As he pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes for a minute. His were full of love, almost as much love as I felt for him.

"Come on, we better get back downstairs." He stood up and held out his hand to help me up.

"But I'm tired, Tris. Jet lag's a bitch." I snuggled into my pillow.

"I know how you feel, but we haven't seen everyone for almost two weeks and I'd like to catch up on all the gossip." He told me.

"Fine then!" I gave in.

He took my hand and we walked back downstairs to join everyone who was now sat in the living room. All the couples cooped up together. There was no space left on any sofas, the only seat left was the armchair. Tris pulled me over to the armchair and sat down on it, pulling me on top of him. He wrapped his arms round my waist firmly and kissed me on the cheek. I felt slightly uncomfortable with Nicole sat on the other side of the room, but I decided to just relax because as far as I know Tris loves me. You never know, Nicole might be a nice girl!

The boys are going to support The Wanted soon so it'll just be me and my girls, I wonder if Nicole will be with us.. I suddenly felt really sick. I started to get a headache too. I then had to get up as quickly as possible and run to the bathroom, escaping Tristan's grip. I got to the bathroom and leant over the toilet. I threw up and soon enough Tris was behind me holding my hair back and patting my back.

"It's ok, don't worry." He soothed.

Once I had finished emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet I got up and walked over to the sick, washing my hands and brushing my teeth. I turned to see Tristan watching me with a slight look of worry in his eyes.

"I need to go and visit my family, I'll be back tonight." I told him, walking out the bathroom and downstairs into the hallway. I grabbed my handbag which was filled with the more important stuff I needed. I pulled on my jacket and pulled my boots on that I was wearing earlier.

"Emily, wait!" Tristan called from the bottom of the stairs.

"I haven't seen them for weeks! I'll be back tonight, don't worry." I told him, noticing that everyone from the living room had gathered at the door. I turned round and opened the front door, slamming it shut behind me. I took a deep breath and walked over to my car. I took the keys out my bag and got in. I left the house, driving the short journey to my parents. I was worried about what could possibly be happening. I didn't want to believe it, I couldn't believe it. I was hoping my dad would be at work, I really needed to talk to my mum.

I pulled up outside my parents house, noticing my dad's car was missing so he would still be at work. I turned the engine off and got out the car and walking up the short pathway to the front door. I pressed the doorbell and before I knew it my mum was stood in the doorway.

"Hello, honey!" She pulled me in for a hug. "How are you? God, you look awfully pale! Are you ok?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Ok, come in!" She ushered me inside and into the living room. I sat on one of the many sofas and armchairs in the room. "Would you like anything to drink? Tea, juice, water?"

"No thanks, mum. I just need to talk to you." I told her.

She sat down next to me and placed her hand on my knee.

"What's up, honey?" She asked with a sudden look of worry.

"I'm not entirely sure at the moment and I haven't told anyone about this, I've only just really thought about this recently but, mum, I think I might be..p-pregnant."

A/N

Another cliffhanger man. Soz! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm really really sorry I haven't updated for a while, I keep starting writing and then suddenly getting distracted!

Anywayyyy, I wanted to ask you all a question. I've been thinking recently, where do all my readers come from? I mean, if I had people reading this from a foreign country or the other side of the world would actually be pretty awesome! So comment where you come from in England or all over the world! But thanks for reading I've already got 13,000+ reads! WOWZA!

Update soon! Don't forget to vote and follow me! And comment about what I said up there^^