A/N - I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING

Hi guys, sorry if you thought this was a chapter but I felt like I have to update you guys on what's been going on.

Recently things with my health haven't been going great, I'm not going to tell you what's wrong with me but let's just say it's been a pretty emotional time for me. I'm not trying to get any sympathy out of writing this, but I felt like I needed to be straight with you guys and apologise for not writing much recently. It's gotten to the point where I feel that I should've just ended it before I got ill. Something that hit me today thought, was that most of my friends aren't really there for me when I need them. My two best friends who know about my illness don't really take any notice in me when I'm sad or feeling down about my life. I don't really know what to do anymore. I don't feel like I can talk to my family anymore and I just feel so alone. I do try and feel positively about life but then the fact that I'm never going to be normal just ruins my mood. Even though my nurse has told me that there are so many people around who have the same condition as me, I can't help but feel like an outsider. I feel like I'll never fit in with other people because I'm different.

Anyway, I just needed to put it out there and apologise for not updating often. I will try and update this weekend but I'm in London on Sunday so I don't know if I'll have time. But I'll definitely update within the next week.

Thanks for reading this guys, I love you all x

P.S. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO CONDORA!!!!!