Chapter 6

Well we got to Chases house and no one was home.

Chase took me to his room while he got me a helmet and knee and elbow guards and a skateboard from his closet.

"Here you go."Chase said

"Thanks."I replied

"Sorry bout' he board.Hope you don't mind."He said

I looked on the bottom of the board to find a naked woman as the design.

"Chase you lil' perv."I said

"Nah that ws just a present from Brandon on my 13th birthday."Chase said with amusement in his eyes.

******************************

CHASES POV

******************************

I looked at her.She was something special all right.Ronnie always mentioned her in his stories and stuff and all us guys really wanted to meet her.When we did she was amazing.She was sweet and friendly and a pretty cool and chill Chick.And seemed to like us.

We all had a little thing for her already but Tyler was just in love with her.He barely knew the chick and he just comepletely fell head over heels for her.And Trust me what happened after the last girl he doesn't just open up to people like That.

She was really different.She as always was happy but she was dark.She loved screamo and stuff and you know..........I can't describe her she is just so amazing.I looked at her trying to figure her out.

"Ummm whatcha looking at there Chase?"I heard a voice.

"Ummmm... you know...ummm...."I couldn't gather the words.

"Mhmmmm...well let's go!"She said happy but I noticed that she was a little timid but I pushed it aside.

We went out he door and my parents pulled up.

"Who is this Chase?"My dad said with disgust in his voice.

My dad and I don't see eye to eye.He abuses my mom and it hurts to see her that way.And I can't stop him.I try and he pushes me away

"Ummmmm this is Angie."I said

"Well don't waste your time with my son.He isn't worth it."Dad said in disgust.

"Well I think I really like him.He is a real gentleman and I think I'm falling for him."She said and gave me a wink.Thank God for her.

"Whatever."My dad said and walked away with my mom.

"Your welcome."Angie said with a little taunt in her voice.

"Thanks Angie."I said with a smile.If Tyler finds out i am D-E-A-D.

"Hay Angie don't tell the guys about what just happened please.

"Well ummmmm okay."She said.

"Thankls Angie."I said

We walked to the bridge and no one was there yet.So Angie and I talked for a while.

Then the rest of them showed up.

"Let's go!"Ronnie said and we headed out.

At first Angie had trouble but we helped her out and she got a hang of it.We were the only one's there for about 30 minutes.Then a group of guys showed up.There was about 4 of them and they were the usual emo dude's who skated a little and just hung around.

Angie decided to go on the bigger half pipe.So we watched and cheered her on.

She did good  the first time so she wanted to do it again.She almost fell on the second time but.....some one caught her.

I t was one of the emo dudes.

"Are you okay?"He asked all sexily

"Yeah umm can you put me down now."She said kinda annoyed how he was holing her

All they guy broke out laughing!So you know what the little fucker did!HE DROPPED HER!!!ASS WIPE!!!

"Fuck that hurt."She said on the ground holding her head.

I saw tears welling up in her eyes.She pushed them away but one fell......just one.And that's all it took for us to jump up and beat the shit out of the guy.

The dudes buddy ran.Little cowards.

After about beating the dude to death we let him go.

"Are you okay Angel?"Ronnie said

"Yeah I think so."She said still holing her head.

She removed her hand and there was blood on her fingers.

There wsn't 'a lot' but there was quite a bit.

We helped her up and we walked her home....sorta.

We kinda just sat and talked for a while and she felt okay.

Man she was different.We all loved it.But we can't touch her.NOPE!Ahhhhhhh this sucks.And we all want her........wait a minute.Does she have a boyfriend!!!!!

Oh shit.How do I ask.I mean I don't want to be rude or anything.

What to do what to do.

I don't think I'm going to ask.

"Well I have to go guys thanks for the fun time"She said.

And she walked away.The perfect girl gone just like that.And man I think I was falling for her but so was everyone else.Shit...........