chapter 5: Trouble Maker

"Anna I came home last night,and you weren't here..where were you." Mom asked

"I just went on a midnight walk around the city." I said walking up to my room.

I flopped onto my bed and smiled. Maybe this isn't so bad. Suddenly I felt like having some good old fun.

(Ring)

"Hey girl you wanna go to the rally today." Lili called me asking to go to a rally,a rally is a dangerous place and man did I feel like having some dangerous fun.

"I will be there in 5 min." I said

I dressed up in my all black clothing. A black crop top and short shorts that barly cover my butt.

"Dam,what are you wearing Anna,like you never wear this." Lili sat there amazed.

"I got a reason today." I smirked

"So where did you go after the party?" Lili asked

"On a walk with Tristan." I said

"Suurrree a walk,totally what you two did." Lili winked at me

"No I didn't,I swear." I said

My face turned a light shade of pink.

"Who's ready for a good fight!" A man with a beard came on a loud speaker. Everyone cheered. Now the danger was anyone can get picked it's a spotlight thing.

My jaw dropped,and my stomach went into a knot. Tristan was picked. I began to feel a feeling that I only had once. Tears ran down my face.

(Ding Ding)

And it began and I only did what my instincts told me too.

"What the hell are you doing!" Lili said

I ran into the arena.

"Looks like we have a three way fight,with a weak little girl." Everyone laughed

I..WAS..TRIGGERED.

I tackled the guy next to me and started hitting him. Everyone cheered,he pushed me off and grabbed his weapon, a knife. Tristan tryed to grab him but failed. All I felt was the sharp pain on my cheek and the taste of blood. Blood was running down my face...