Chapter 23:Check gone wrong

"Can we please have Tristan into the room." Doctor Nash said

"Whats the news Nash?" Tristan asked

"Everything seems fine,your wife and the babies  are healthy and unharmed." Doctor Nash said with smile.

"Um babies?" Tristan asked

"Yes your wife is exactly 6 weeks pregnant." Doctor Nash said walking out the door.

Tristan sat there trying to process what he just heard. He put his hands on his head and wondered how long I knew about it.
I was watching through the testing window. I just found out myself that we are having twins.

"Anna you are free to go." Doctor Nash said

"Thank you." I said walking out of the room.

Tristan was waiting there for me. It was silent all the way home.
When we got home I laid down. I was so exhausted from testing and emotionally exhausted from everything. I was beginning to fall asleep when I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Hey beautiful." Tristan said

"Baby,I'm trying to sleep." I whined

"Ok I'm sorry,goodnight." He said laying his head on my shoulder. He moved his hands to my stomach and whispered something. I never felt so happy before.

8 hours later......

My eyes flew open....

"Oh god!" I said running to the bathroom. Turns out I get morning sickness........

"Baby are you alright?!" Tristan said rubbing my back.

"Yeah I just have morning sickness." I said coughing up acid.

(Phone rings)

"Hello?" Tristan answered

"Hello,old brother of mine,ready for your wife to be mine?" Tristan dropped the phone.....