chapter 6:Wiping Wounds

"Why did you do that?" Tristan asked while taking a hot wash cloth and wiping gently to my deep cut on my cheek. I winced in pain.

"Its gonna hurt, I'm sorry." Tristan said

"I couldn't see you get hurt." I said

"Don't ever do it again." Tristan said

"Ow." I yelled

He began to slowly clean my face. There was so much blood. I looked at him,my eyes were watering,it stung bad. Honestly these
last three days have been weird.

"You should learn to heal soon,your not far enough in the stages to heal yet." Tristan's voice sounded worried. I could tell not only by his voice,but also his body language.

"What's wrong?" I said grabbing his hand so he would stop wiping the cut.

"Nothing." He said not even looking me in the face.

I took my hand and moved his head so he could look me in the face.

"Look me in the eyes and say that."  He looked into my eyes, my eyes changed into a dark crystal purple. His were turning green,and he had not even said a word.

"I can't." He finally spoke.

"I can't lie to you,but I can't tell you why I'm worried." Tristan's eyes teared up.

"Hey,its ok, don't let me see those ocean eyes." I took my thumb and wiped the tears off his cheeks. That's when I got the call.

"Hello?"

"ANNA moms in labor you need to head to Parkview hospital now!" Nate screamed on the phone.

"Who's driving?!" I asked

"Me.." Nate said

I dropped my phone and changed so I could run quickly to the hospital.