Chapter 21:Weird Moods

I woke up to the sound of talking.

"Yes mom i understand,we will be there at 7." Tristan said hanging up the phone.

He walked in and didn't say a word to me,he reached into the drawer and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. After a long time of silence, I break the ice.

"Everything ok?" I asked grabbing his hand.

He quickly pulled his hand away and walked into the private bathroom. I drag myself out of bed into  the bathroom.

"Get out." Tristan says in a harsh tone.

"This is my bathroom to, I asked what was wrong, do I need to repeat myself?" I starred at him.

"Get the hell out now!" he shouted at me. He had never done that to me,my blood was boiling,I was extremely pissed. I grab a bag and go for a bath in the lake. Your probably wondering,why take a bath in a lake,when you have a shower? WELL I need to get away and im comfortable to go to the private lake.

I began to walk through the forest and listen to the beautiful songs of the birds. As I approached the lake I heard a familiar sound. Most likely a bunny or fox.

"Hello Anna.." I turned around to see Alisson.

"OH hi i was just going for a bath." I said

"Im on my way to see Tristan." Alisson said walking away.

I began to remove my clothes and slowly walk into the lake. I shiver due to the cold cold water. But since I was alone i was gonna take a extra long time. After washing my hair and body,I layed in the water and soaked.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Tristan said running out of the woods. 

"I have been here,since you acted like a douche." I said walking out of the water and drying myself off.

"Get your clothes on we need to leave....and change into wolf form please." Tristan began to run back to the house.

I ran after him,hes been acting so weird lately. And that when he stood on the gathering post.

"Wolves,we are having a banquet,because my parents are coming for a visit." He announced

Hold the fricken phone..HIS PARENTS! I have meant to take a pregnancy test but i haven't,now i have to! What if i am pregnant? What would i do!? I began to freak out so many questions rang in my mind.

"You need to get ready for tonight." Tristan said walking past. But first I am going to take the test.