Chapter 19:Time to grow up

The sun shined through the window. Instantly waking me up.
I looked over at Tristan who was still asleep. He smiled in his sleep,it was so cute. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Then a idea popped up in my head.....
**Warning*********

I began to run quickly towards the bed and jumped on top of him. I licked his cheek and started laughing.

"You are gonna regret that." He said taking my head down and started kissing me. I didn't realize I was still on him. It was getting more intense. I knew what was gonna happen..and this time I was gonna let it. He flipped me over so he was on top of me. I stared at him in the eyes for a little bit. Then he started to kiss my neck.... You know what happened.
*******over*****************
After that was done, I fell asleep in his arms for about 3 hours. It wasn't that bad.

"Wake up beautiful, your parents are home." Tristan said and then kissed my cheek.

I got up and put my robe on.

"Hi sweetie how was your day?" Mom asked

"Amazing mom,we are getting our stuff out now." I said

I ran back up stairs to put clothes on.

"Oh Annaleise ill miss you." My parents hugged me.

"Take care of her or your a-"

"Dad stop right now." I said

"I will take good care of her." Tristan said smiling.

After saying goodbye to my siblings we drove back. I began to unpack everything, but was surprised to find a blue box in the bottom of my bag. I opened it and my eyes widened...

A wedding ring! I quickly put it on,I loved it and I loved him