chapter 8:Love and Secrets

Tristan and I were back in that field. The same spot that made me fall in love with him. Of course he doesn't know,that I love him.

"So what's your family like?" I asked

"I have a sister,name Alisson and a mom and dad."
So pretty much a basic family.

"Why did you move?" I asked I wanted to know what he was hiding.

"My dad had gotten a new job and well we had to move." Tristan tweedled his thumbs.

"Tristan what are you hiding?" I laid my hand on his thigh and moved my thumb back and fourth. I was hoping this would get him to tell.

"Anna,as much as I sorta like you doing that, please stop." Tristan said

His face turned a deep red.

"Anna,I'm a a Alpha wolf." Tristan said

"What...no, why,do you have a flipping mate?!" I was mad, Alphas were leaders and were allowed to mate with only one.

"No I don't, but that's why I come here to watch over my pack." Tristan said

"I can't believe you kept this from me." I blurted

I began to run,run back towards the out skirts of the woods. Tears were rushing out of my eyes. He kept a big secret from me,I loved him and trust him. Omegas are not allowed to mate with Alphas. He played with my heart.
(SCREAM)
I fell,a trap was caught on my ankle. I struggled to get out. The clamps cut my ankle up, I felt blood rushing down my leg. Then I changed. I howled for help. A man walked up to me and pointed a gun towards my head. I closed my eyes because I knew he was gonna shoot.

(BANG BANG)