chapter 4:The inncident

"What are you doing Tris-"

I began to feel something I've never felt before. I closed my eyes and when I opened them..I was a wolf. He was too and I wasn't imagining it.

"How did you know I could do this?" I asked

"I saw your eyes." Tristan said changing back to human form.

I concentrated hard so I could change back. Then everything went black..

I woke up to a killer hangover. My head pounded so hard I thought someone was hitting me with a hammer.

When I stood up I heard a whimper. Tristan was sleeping on my floor and well,I stepped on him.

"Tristan?" I was so confused

"Hey,you blacked out so I took you home and stay to make sure you were OK." Tristan said

"Oh well,thank you I'll see you at school." I said showing him to the door.

"OOOHH ANNA I'm telling mom!" Jelica yelled grabbing the phone.

"NO JELICA!" I ran up the stairs grabbing the phone from her and wresting her to the ground.

"GET OFF!" Jelica shreaked

"Promise you won't tell mom or I'll tell her about how you broke her vase and hid it in the shed!" I yelled

"FINE!" I got off of Jelica and she stomped to her room and slammed the door.
**************************************************************"
Later that day Tristan and I went to dinner. It was a burger joint, ya know one of them old ones.

"So Tristan where you from?" I asked while taking a sip of my mountain dew.

"I'm from New York." Tristan said looking me into my eyes

He was so handsome, he was blonde,brown eyed and 6 ft tall.
I cleared my throat and spoke.

"I'm from California, how did we both end up in Tennessee, I don't know." He smiled and we bursted out laughing.

"Mind if we go back to the woods for a little." He said taking my hand,we ran into the starry night sky, our fingers intertwined. Then we changed into wolves.

"Follow me." He began to run,we ran until we got to a open field.

"Change back." He said smileing.

Tristan laid his lether jacket down and we laid down,we laied there and talked for hours and watched the stars twinkle.

Then he stood up,I wished the night never ended.

"We should head back." Tristan said as he grabbed my hand,I didn't move.

"Tristan I wanna say this so ba-"

Then it happened, he crashed his lips on to mine and honestly it was the best night of my life...