chapter 14: Luna

My eyes widened, my heart beat fast.

"You do?" I said

"I do,ever since that night.." Tristan said looking down at the ground.

"I love you too!" I jumped onto him like a hyper child.

We just layed there. I was on top of him,and he didn't mind. We talked for awhile. Why couldn't we have been like this months ago.

"Alright we need to get back." Tristan lifted me up and carried me to the trail. Honestly I was so amazed how much stuff that happened and yet we are officially together.

"ALPHA Tristan is here!" A small wolf howled

Everyone bowed there heads,including me.

"Hello everyone,before we start pack initiation, we need to gather in the cave for a meeting." Tristan's voice was loud and proud. He was the biggest wolf there. He was definitely a good alpha.

"So first we need to welcome out newest member of the pack,Annaleise." Everyone howled to welcome me. I noticed there was a group of female wolves standing together. There was one that stood out. She was the only white wolf besides me. But something bothered me about her.

"NOW down to business,I want this place more hidden and protected,our rival pack is returning from hunting soon." Tristan was serious. He made sure everything was clearly spoken.

"Now everyone at high moon meet in the field for initiation." Tristan said

"Hello,I'm Jasmine." The pure white wolf introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Annaleise, please call me Anna." I said in a friendly tone.

"Welcome to the pack, now if you excuse me I need to talk to Alpha Tristan." Jasmine said making her way over to Tristan.

"Tristan, you didn't take me on that date you promised." Jasmine said

"Jasmine I'm sorry but Anna is my mate." Tristan said proudly

She turned around and glared at me. I made a low growl to warn her not to mess with me.

"No problem,I will see you both at high moon." Jasmine walked with her tail up confidently out the cave. Then I was nudged in the back.

"Hello Annaleise, I'm Kekain, I am Tristan's beta." He said

This wolf was amazing,tan with purple eyes and small.

"Hello nice to meet you." I said wagging my tail.

"Whatever you need,I'm your servent,just send a howl." Kekain said

"You know why he is your servent?" Tristan asked

"Why?" I responded

"Because you are the Luna,you will be my wife." Tristan said

My eyes widened and that's when reality hit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note

Hey everyone its Haley, very big turning points will be happening soon,stay tuned for more. Xoxo 💋 Haley