chapter 11: Stand your ground

So we all know im new to this whole wolf thing.I havnt even learned what rank I am born with. Standing before me was a pack. Most of the wolves are bigger than me and no doubt stronger than me. My hairs on my back stand up. I begin to put my tail between my legs. Thats when i was snarled at. The wolves begin to crowd around. I look at Alisson,she can tell I'm afraid.
She uses the pack link to talk to me.

"Stand your ground." She said

I snarled at the she wolf who was challenging me. I begin to curl my lips back and growl.

"Who are you too?" She asks

"I am Anna and this is Alisson." I said

"Why are you in our territory,Alpha Kunsh would not approve of you being on her land." This wolf must be her beta.

"Our Alpha is missing,we are looking for him." Alisson said

"What's his name?" The she wolf asked

"Alpha Triston." Alisson said proudly.

The pack all bowed there heads in submission.

"You may search for him,he is very important to our pack as well as his." She bowed her head as we walked past her. I thank her with a howl.

Man alpha life seemed amazing.
***************************************************************
After running for hours we approached a log house. Tristan's scent ended here. We began to approach the window. Alisson peared inside. Her fur stood up and her tail went between her legs. This was not good...