chapter 3:party

Tonight was the night that changed my life forever. But let's just start from the beginning.

"Hey you going to Kages party?" LiLi asked

"I don't know,I'm not much of a party girl, and I gotta ask my brother to watch my sister." I responded

Honestly I really wanted to go but siblings come first I guess.

I walked through the wooden door to my loud and crazy house. My brother had Avenge SevenFold,batcountry blaring through the old wooden house. I walked up into my bright baby blue room,and sat on my nice white sheets.

"Heyyy sis what's up!"

I turned my head to the doorway where my dumb brother Nate stood excited.

"What are you so happy about Nate?" I asked

"I got invited to MSH!!!!" Nate screamed

My eyes lit up in excitement,MSH was my highschool, this ment he would no longer be held back and now can begin freshman year.

"NATE,YOU LITTLE SMART BOY!" I screamed

"So can you do me a favor Lil bro?" I asked

"Sure,what you need?" Nate hated watching jelica and honestly I don't blame him.

"So there's this party and I really wanna go,can you watch Jelica?" I asked

"Sure." Nate walked out of my room and that was my cue to hurry and get dressed.

I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. My black dress that may have showed a little skin.
***************************************************************
(Music blaring)

"Hey girl glad you could make it!" Lili ran to me in her 3 inch heels with a beer in her hand.

"Yea I got lucky!" I said

"Um hey.."
I felt a tap on my should to see the new boy,standing there red faced and trying to talk to me.

"Hi..Tristan,I'm Annaleise, but you can call me Anna for short."

That night I may not of watched how much I drank. In fact, I was trashed. Tristan and I hung out that night.

"Hey can I take you on a walk,I wanna see your fine self work." Tristan began flirting with me.

"Sure." I said

We walked towards the woods and then it happened..