Chapter 25:Split descison

Days.......its been days,since the incident. The pack is getting worried about all this battle stuff. The issue is im the Luna,whoever wins i will have to be with. Ive been spending as much time with Tristan as possible because i fear i might lose him. And our babys will be born soon. I love him,i dont wanna be with Bryce.

"Um Babe...." Tristan said popping his head into the bathroom where i was currently rearranging our shower supplies.

"Yes Baby?" i replied

"We have a issue,its best you come down stairs,im gonna need your help." Tristan said running out of the room. I dropped everything,and ran down the stairs where my eyes got huge. The whole pack is here and things do not look good. Familar young boy walked up to us.

"Alpha Tristan and Luna Anna..." He said

"Yes young man,whats wrong?" I asked

Soon two of our hunters walked in (in wolf form) carrying a dead body. My eyes teared up when i realized who it was. It was not a full grown wolf,it was a puppy,Allisons puppy.

"She was attacked,in our own area,from a intruding pack." Lacy spoke up.

"Tristan and I will take care of the problem,as for me before i do that i must talk to Allison and break the bad news." I walked away while Tristan took care of the buisness we had to do. I decided to take the passage, down to the secret study/emergency room,where Allison was.

"Run along little ones,i need to talk to aunt Anna." Allison said changing back to human form.

"Allison..I have news,please sit down for this." I said as tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"Is it Tristan or Bryce?" She asked

I shake my head no. I didnt know how to tell her that her own runt,who was a strong fighter,was killed.

"Allison,Kiara was killed while being outside in the territory today,by a rival pack." I said beging to ball my eyes out.

"Your lieing right?" Allison  said

"I wish i was." I walked up and hugged her. Thats when the alarm went off.

(Alarm)

We began to run to the territorys meeting spot for emergency.

"Wolves!" Bryce yells

"You have a choice...."Bryce continues

Tristan runs up and begins to growl.

"Bryce get down from there." Tristan growled

"Quiet everyone,choose whos side you will be on,im going to split the pack!" Bryce said

My fear has just began....