chapter 27:Till death do us part

(Tristan's pov)

I walked into the bad lands,in wolf form,my chest puffed out,my teeth bared and tale up.

"Well well well look what we have here,pack." Bryce said with a huge amount of cockiness.

"Little brother,you will regret taking my pack away,including my baby sister." Tristan Growled

"IM not a baby Tristan." Allison said 

"Silence Ali,we are gonna battle,to the death!" Bryce announced

Everyone gasped and backed up.

We began to circle,I stayed low to the growled bared my teeth to show dominance.

"Mother and Father would not be proud of you Bryce." I said in a low tone

"Oh older brother,Mom and Dad dont care,Mom only cares if the pack is well and Dad only cares about sex and the girls hes raped." Bryce laughed

The image of Anna went through my head the day my dad did something to her. Bryce had found my weak spot and my distraction. Everything went so fast..blood ran down my leg as i feel sharp teeth sink into my skin. I snap out of it and turn to Bryce. My life flashed through my mind,I was putting my life at stake to save my love and my soon to be born family,death is a illusion that i will live through.

"Goodbye Bryce" I said

I lunged at him using my whole entire body and strength to kill him. My teeth sank into his neck,my little brother was everything to me when i was little but his heart was not filled with love,it was black with hatred. In that moment i killed the monster that was my brother,but I will always remember Bryce as my little,energetic brother that at one point had love in his heart. 

***********************************************************************************************

The pack and I returned back to the pack square,I open the door to my cave house that has the love of my life waiting inside. 

"Anna,im here,i won!" I shouted

Yet silence was filled through the house. Ali walked upstairs to see if Anna  was up there.

"TRISTAN CALL A EMERGENCY DOCTOR!" Ali screamed

I ran upstairs into Anna and my bedroom. There on the floor was Anna,breathing in short puffs,pure white.....almost lifeless.