Chapter 22: A night to remember

Dear Diary,

I haven't written at all lately, right now im looking for a nice dress to wear to meet Tristan's parents.........

-Anna

I put my diary away and got up to search my closet. I wish Tristan would calm down,i mean he hasn't acted the same since yesterday. But maybe he was just stressed but still,i miss him. Finally i found a dress that will be appropriate for a banquet. I did my hair into a mature bun style. And last i put on my wedding ring. 

"There here,you ready?" Tristan asked

I nodded my head in response. He gently took my hand and held it as we went to greet them. A woman with blackish brown hair and hazel eyes was holding a mans hand who was blonde with hazel eyes. We all sat down at the table.

"Mom,Dad this is Annaleise, my wife." Tristan said proudly

His parents looked at me.

"Hello." I said

"Hello,I'm James,the pleasures all mine." He said kissing my hand.

"I'm Gloria,please to meet you." Gloria gave me a gentle smile and shook my hand.

"So why did you marry my son.....money,lust?" Gloria asked

"Well I love him ma'am." I said

"Love?...... Love is rare." James said

He ran his foot on my leg. I shivered and began to feel uncomfortable. I shifted sending a sign to Tristan.

"So mom,Annaleise saved me with Allison awhile ago." Tristan explain

"Annaleise can I speak to you,out in the hallway."  James asked

We walked in to the hallway.
(Warning******)

"So you really like my son?" James said cornering me

"I l-love him sir.." I said beging to panic.

He covers my mouth, I try to scream. I'm on the floor my dress is torn. I bite his hand, and he pulls his hand back.

"HELP HELP!" I screamed
Tears began to rush down my cheeks. He unbuckles his pants and unzips his zipper. As he was about to rape me....

"GET OFF HER!" Tristan yelled running towards me and punching his dad in the face. I tasted blood,I smelled blood and I saw blood.
Everything began to go black.......