your first kiss

Harry: You would both be walking down Hogsmeade, your date had ended and you both knew what was coming next. You palms were sweaty and there was a perminant blush on your cheeks. This wouldn't just be your first kiss with Harry, but your first kiss ever. He stopped at you reached Honeydukes a small and bervous smile on his lips. He becan to lean in slowly, you closing the gap. You lips pressed onto his and it felt as if your stomach erupted with butterflies, you were kissing Harry.

Ron: It was after a quidditch match, Gryffindor had won and you were waiting outside the changing rooms for you bestfriend and crush. "Ron!" You smile brightly as he round the cornor with the rest of the team looking cheerful. He didnt even give you time to process what was happening as he crashes his lips on yours, the kiss is passionate and his hands are firmly on your waist.

Draco: You walked past the room of requirment. The door was slightly ajar and you wondered to yourself why the room was being shown in the first place. You peaked your head around the cornor of the door to see was inside. When you saw the familiar blond hair and pale skin, sat on the floor with his knees pulled to his chest you rushed inside. "Draco?" You asked and he looked up with red eyes. "I didnt want you to see me like this" He groans. "You're my bestfriend" you sigh pulling him into your arms. Draco looked up at you and he knew it would best to act upon his feeling now rather than later. He pressed his soft lips onto yours he hadns holding your waist tightly.

Fred: It was in the middle of a prank. It was going perfectly well until one of the teachers rounded the cornor with a shocked expression. You knew if either of your friends were blamed for this one it would really send their mother over the edge. You take the fall and earn yourself detention with snap for the rest of the month. "You didnt have to do that" Fred said thankfully. "Yes I did" you manage to get out before his lips are on yours.

George: You and George would be walking back from the hospital wing after a prank gone wrong. He scratched the back of his head nervously. He swore to himself that today would be the day to admit all his feeling for you but he was just so god damn nervous. He stopped, looking down at you, a look of confusion covered your face. Not being able to get any words out he pressed his lips onto yurs. You freeze for a couple of seconds before kising him back, lacing your fingingers (saw what i did there ha) in his ginger locks.