Dating Ron would involve

You two met on the first day of school in the Hogwards Express. He saw you walking down the train corridor , and he felt something funny in his stomach... and it was't because of Molly's sandwiches. From that day on, he started looking for you all around the school.  When he found you , you were reading alone in the Astronomy Tower. He was nervous as hell , but he came to you and said 'Hello'. You already knew him, and you thought he was really cute , but you were too shy to tell or do anything. Ron found your shyness cute, and he felt more confident knowing he wasn't the only one who was nervous. This was a trigger for him to admit his feelings, which turned you two in a sort of a couple.

- Him being really and I mean really into the fact that you're so shy.

- Buying you all kind of books you loveHis friends loving you for being a loyal , kind girlfriend.

- Trying to convince Ron that you are not that fragile "Ron , just because you are my boyfriend , doesn't mean you can talk for me''. 

- Going to the candy store and worry for Ron's appetite Ron being eager to taste all kinds of food , even Fred's home-made Big mistake

- Still, convincing you to be more confidend about yourself.

- Ron ,when he is with his friends loves throwing out the fact that you are his girlfriend Him always asking about if you still like him.

- Loving that you have an eager boyfriend who treats you like that. Loving Ron as much as he loves you even if you are too shy to say it outloud.